“Pretty good pizza”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Colorado
“Pretty good pizza”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

It's a nice place with a big garden area in the back. I only had the veggie pizza but for 25,000 kip which I thought was a great deal, and I was very happy with it. Would definitely go back and try other things. Other menu items were a bit pricier.

• Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
“Average Luang phrabang resturant”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

A staff at the hotel suggested this place to me because most of the restaurant in Laos close on Sunday. I arrived there around 10 pm. There were very few people eating at that moment but the cooking time is still not very fast. The restaurant staffs are very friendly when they suggest the food to the customers, but after they are done with us they spent most of their focus talking to each other at the bar instead of the customers in case that we want to order anything more (Which is very usual here).

• Visited August 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The menu is remarkably extensive and everyone should be able to find something for their tastes (including picky teenagers). Service was attentive without being intrusive (we lost count of the number of wait staff), and we were all happy with our orders. As with all restaurants in Luang Prabang, the fruit smoothies/juices were exceptionally delicious!

• Visited July 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great food!! Bring your bug spray”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I had lunch here and would highly recommend it. The atmosphere is pleasant, the bathrooms clean and the service very attentive. The wifi is also great. I ate Lao food and found it wonderful. I had the spring rolls as an appetizer, which come with peanut sauce for dipping. I highly recommend them!! For my meal I had the sautéed pork with ginger, also good.
I sat outside in the back patio and it was very nice. However, within minutes of sitting I had two mosquito bites! I then applied my bug spray and had no further issues, so if you sit out back - make sure to use your bug spray! (At least in rainy season as it is currently...)

Burgdorf, Switzerland
“Nice food”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Nice location for lunch or dinner. Dinnertime it is nice to sit in the back of the restaurant in the garden. Food is very good when it coms to quality of products used - nicely cooked and presented. Portions rather small for the price but worth it.

• Visited July 2014