Luang Prabang Paradise Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$130
US$107
US$148
US$99
Agoda.com
Kiridara Luang Prabang(Luang Prabang)
US$291
Sada Hotel(Luang Prabang)
US$77
US$67
Agoda.com
Le Sen Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
US$113
US$105
Agoda.com
Lao Spirit Resort(Luang Prabang)
US$84
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
All reviewstuk tukper dayin townkaraoke barmaintained gardenfree bicyclesclose to the airportfried noodlesmosquito nettingcomplimentary shuttle servicestayed here for two nightslow seasonswimming poolegg stationbreakfast buffetfamily roomlarge room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The hotel was perfect for us after our 22 hours journey. The staff were sweet enough to give us our rooms early . The rooms are beautifully set up with a balcony overlooking the garden. The breakfast buffet option was limited but it was quite tasty. The pool was clean and well maintained.
The staff helped us in getting motor bikes to rent and helped us in planning our outings for 2 days.
Since we hired bikes we didnt find it too difficult to commute to the historic center.

The rooms, the service and staff were incredible and made our stay most memorable

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank traveller_198585
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

I booked online. On arrival the male receptionist was smiling and gave me a welcome glass of fruit juice. He asked me to check my details were correct. I was in shock as he had all my personal details on a sheet of paper including my full credit card details. I was not happy with that!!! The manager is a woman named Doll. She told me she had new staff. I had to ask several times for information on how to go to Vientiane. I was told it would cost USD $250!!! That was by bus or fly. Strange how both were same price. I eventually got correct prices and information when I went into the town. I asked about going to see elephants and doing a Mahout course. Again I was told it was expensive and maybe not possible. I was fed up of reception by this time. The pool is nice but not very clean. The rooms are all wood so they attract insects. I was infested even with air con and ceiling fan on. There are mosquito nets over the bed. Breakfast is good. Eggs cooked to order. Other food on the menu is expensive. Free bicycles and shuttle service are good as this hotel is out of town. Do not rent their motorcycles as there are much cheaper in the town. Hotel is under the flight path too. I had problems with the bathroom so while I was out someone went to look at it. I returned and asked reception for my room key. He was adamant that I never gave it to him. I couldn't be bothered arguing and asked him for the master key. On arrival we both noticed my room lights were on and the door was left completely open. I was furious but he told me there was no manager to talk to. She was at home. The service is awful here in reception including the manager. But the guy in the restaurant is very kind and smiles a lot. His English is very good. He should be on reception. I would not recommend this "resort".

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank eclernon
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Little far out from main town area but hotel is like a small oasis. All rooms are quite private with own balcony overlooking garden, and it has a good swimming pool. Limited menu but reasonable cost to catch their own transport or a tuk tuk into town to the numerous restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank catherineveld
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Although its a little way from the main historic centre rooms and service at the Paradise resort is really 4 star. We stayed here for 3 nights - myself , husband and 2 kids. The pool in a great way of relaxing after a hot day of touring/ walking around the city. The hotel offers a 4 hourly minibus to and from town, which I suggest you make use of, as constantly going around by tuk tuk can become quite expensive ( about 30,000 kip one way - £2.70 n.b many drivers try to ask for 40 or 50,000 but do so with such good humour it's impossible to get annoyed). Breakfast is nice, with a hearty plate of pancakes, omlette, local coffee etc the rooms are beautiful, even our standard river view was luxurious. TV reception not brillinat, but who needs that when you can gaze out over the Mekong river?

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank liza_tong1
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stayed 4 nights in the hotel and wished we could have stayed longer! Everything was perfect, great swimmingpool, good restaurant and breakfast and really nice room. The hotel was a not in the city but you could use their free shuttle service, free bikes or take a tuktuk, so this was not an issue at all. We were really impressed by their level of service and hospitality they provided. Very personal, friendly, attentive and hospitable. We loved it here! The only thing they should have done is fix the cold shower in our room (only our room).

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple