“Do not go there”

Khmu Restaurant Spa & Massage
Reviewed 23 February 2013

The massages are a bit over priced so we expected it to be good, however they were absolutely terrible. The room was filthy. The masseurs talk to each other during the massage. The head massage is more like rubbing their dirty fingers all over your face and pressing your head again and again until you get a headache. It leaves you feeling very dirty and in pain. They were not trained nor professional. Afterwards they want your money and for you to leave. Probably because they know their service is so bad.

Reviewed 22 December 2012 via mobile

We had a delicious meal on our first evening in Luang Prabang, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the service is good.
The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and looks great.
We actually enjoyed the meal so much we returned for lunch the next day, tea that evening and again the following day!
Great value for fantastic food!

Reviewed 18 July 2012

I went here for a foot massage. The foot massage was ok, I liked the looking out at the garden however when I saw the pillow I'd had my head on, I didn't really look until I was leaving, I wasn't impressed. It had mildew all over it. Bathroom is also nasty.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

had a nice meal here the night we arrived in Luang Prabang. Food was tasty, the one thing we didn't like is that you're given about 20 seconds to choose something from a 10 page menu, and then the food took about 45 minutes to come out

1  Thank travellingonaprayer
Reviewed 22 May 2012 via mobile

Went for a bikini wax. First of all they put me in the room for about 15 minutes just waiting as workmen walked by (they were doing some construction). Then the waxer came in & told me to take my pants off. She dent want to close the door even though I asked her to because there were men walking right by the door & I was in plain view! In the end she did. The wax was awful- crappy wax, she didn't really know what she was doing, and stopped halfway through, telling me she couldn't finish. No idea why & her English was minimal. I think it just wasn't working well (again, low quality wax that kept getting cold). So she left wax on me & tried to clean it off with a wet towel. Seriously worst wax experience ever!