“Worst massage ever!!!!”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Worst massage ever!!!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

1 hour massage, and the girl spend 30 minutes talking by phone.
When we complained she denied and the owner seemed to trust her.

Besides, the place is not very clean, so better no massage and no eat there !!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank seasea01

• Indonesian first
Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overpriced and a rip off”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I had lunch at the restaurant and was 1000 short of my total bill so decided to pay in dollars only to discover that they totally ripped me off on the exchange rate ( a thousand below the exchange rate). Food wasn't great either

Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Do not go there”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

The massages are a bit over priced so we expected it to be good, however they were absolutely terrible. The room was filthy. The masseurs talk to each other during the massage. The head massage is more like rubbing their dirty fingers all over your face and pressing your head again and again until you get a headache. It leaves you feeling very dirty and in pain. They were not trained nor professional. Afterwards they want your money and for you to leave. Probably because they know their service is so bad.

Visited February 2013
Peterborough, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Delicious meal, great service with friendly staff and lovely location!”
Reviewed 22 December 2012 via mobile

We had a delicious meal on our first evening in Luang Prabang, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the service is good.
The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and looks great.
We actually enjoyed the meal so much we returned for lunch the next day, tea that evening and again the following day!
Great value for fantastic food!

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Massage ok, pillows are gross”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I went here for a foot massage. The foot massage was ok, I liked the looking out at the garden however when I saw the pillow I'd had my head on, I didn't really look until I was leaving, I wasn't impressed. It had mildew all over it. Bathroom is also nasty.

Visited July 2012