“So disappointed”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Went here for breakfast this morning based on reviews here. Such an disappointment. I had Lao farmers breakfast -terrible omelet with some sticky rice and average eggplantsl dip. My partner had the wild bagel - he didn't enjoy his, dry and unappetising. So gutted we went to Jomas bakery down the road to get something to eat later on. Soon as we walked in we knew we had made a mistake going to Delilahs for breakfast, Jomas looks soo much better. This was one of the worst meals I have had in Laos.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

During my stay in Luang Prabang I ate at Delilah's place twice. Once a "Lao peasant breakfast", which was a tasty omelette with lots of vegetables and sticky rice. It was very good and filled me for the day! My other meal was a late lunch and I choose fish filet with potatoes, vegetables and salad bouquet (picture). It was absolutely delicious and harmonically flavored. That I had to wait for both meals indicated to me, that they were really freshly made, which proved to be the case. This takes 20-30 minutes which is absolutely all right with me. The best food I ate in two weeks - topping even The Mekong Riverview Restaurant, which is truly a compliment. Delilah's place is close to the night market and the Halolao Backpackers hostel, where I stayed. The interior is pleasant and the toilette western level. My choice in Luang Prabang.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I have eaten in this place a few times, its never disappointed and its pretty reasonably priced too. Today i had yet another outstanding and filling meal. Make sure you ask the staff for the daily specials menu as sometimes when they are busy they forget! Don't be put off the location, its only a minute or two's walk from the night market anyway. When you get here there's pillows and cushions galore (especially upstairs) so you will enjoy your meal in great comfort. Also, the reggae beats they are pumping these days hit the nail on the head for this places vibe.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

The food at this place is awesome! Their spring rolls... by far the best I had in my life. Price is reasonably cheap (Around 25000kips per dish). Service is rather slow but you will not be disappointed after the long wait. Also, the restaurant is located a block away from Joma, great for those staying in guesthouses behind Joma. I miss the spring rolls already!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We ordered 3 dishes for two of us to share: fried rice, spring rolls and pad thai. Best spring rolls I have ever tasted in my life! Also, great location (block away from Joma), good wifi and atmosphere. No air condition but fans were everywhere. Strongly recommended.