We went to this restaurant several times and loved it: it was busy, the staff was pretty nice, and we loved the décor. Unfortunately, our last meal could have led us to the hospital! I ordered a green chicken curry - my favourite- and my mouth was watering when I saw the waiter coming towards me. But a horrible smell came from the plate. I thought it was something else and tasted my food. The meat was tainted. They said it was not the case, but I insisted they redid my dish. They did o, but to tell you the truth, I couldn't it anything.
And they made me pay for it!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.