“Beat dinners we had in Laos”
Review of Khmu

Khmu
Ranked #156 of 201 Restaurants in Luang Prabang
Western Ireland, Ireland
“Beat dinners we had in Laos”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

We really loved this restaurant and were there most of the nights we were in Luang Prabang. The menu offered a great variety and everything we got each night was very tasty and well presented. The staff are attentive and friendly despite the restaurant being full to capacity each night. I would advise people to give this restaurant a go it doesn't disappoint.

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Abensberg, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The worst restaurant in luang prabang”
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

I spent with my wife 4 days i lu-pra so we ate in a couple of places. This wss the worst one. First we were totaly misunderstood so 3 waiterd took the order, then after 40 minutes they brought us a wrong hamburger, they they tried to persuded me yhat is the right one. After 5 minutes when it was cold they told me they have no lemongrass, coconut milk and curry - basic ingriedients of burger . I was finaly asked to order a new food. Sorry it wss too late afterv50 minutes, my wife was full and i didnt eat anything. Her schaschlik and onion ring were ok

• Visited September 2013
Sainte Rose, Reunion Island
“Shame on you!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We went to this restaurant several times and loved it: it was busy, the staff was pretty nice, and we loved the décor. Unfortunately, our last meal could have led us to the hospital! I ordered a green chicken curry - my favourite- and my mouth was watering when I saw the waiter coming towards me. But a horrible smell came from the plate. I thought it was something else and tasted my food. The meat was tainted. They said it was not the case, but I insisted they redid my dish. They did o, but to tell you the truth, I couldn't it anything.
And they made me pay for it!!

Spain
“Just don't do anything here !!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

A place where they offer food and massages at the same time ( 1 meter from the tables and the kitchen they do the massages) what can you expect !!!!

Worst experience, so better avoid it and find another place to eat or to have a massage ( they are very unprofessional and don't speak english)

Sydney, Australia
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Looooved this restaurant!! Best one we went to in Luang Prabang. Really tasty and really cheap. Great atmosphere! loved the vines hanging from the roof.