“Highlight of the trip!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Off Road Laos Adventures - Day Tours

Off Road Laos Adventures - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: "The ONLY way to do GREAT WORK is to LOVE what you DO" We LOVE and DO: Motorbiking and 4WD tours - Trekking expeditions, Cycling and Trail running tours. Offroad Laos Adventures is a true local Off-road Travel Specialist. First Motorbiking Tours Company opened in Luang Prabang our team of local and international Laos travel experts provide exclusive on-road and off-road Motorbiking and 4x4 tours. Building our experience in Laos since 2000 by providing superior adventures travel services, our own Trekking Department Team use every bit of his knowledge to provide clients and companies unforgettable tailor made Laos travel packages and personalized Trekking expeditions, Cycling and Trail running tours throughout Laos. If crossing one of the most untouched regions in Laos on Dirt Bike or by an Adventure Exclusive Tour is your kind of trip then contact us and let's create your adventure together!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Myself and a friend did the one day trip, I can't recommended it enough!! After getting suited and booted we headed out on a 220km adventure! The day had it all a short road spin to get comfortable on the bikes, some fire road sections then the highlight, a technical single track section that brought us to the top of an amazing waterfall. Or guide Khit was brilliant and was full of enthusiasm for his job (has to be a contender for best job in the world). Another highlight for me was the scenery and amazing little villages you go through that are well off the typical tourists beaten track as mentioned by a previous commenter it felt like real Laos! Apparently each tour is tailerd to to the ability/desires of the client and so each trip is a proper adventure for all involved. My biggest regret of this trip is not scheduling more time to drive the bikes down to vang vieng instead of taking the night bus. In summary I can't recommended it enough!

OFFROAD-team, Somkhit (Motorcycling Guide) at Off Road Laos Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Hi Earl!
Thanks for your nice review after this fantastic days riding a motorcycle together. I hope you will remember your motorbike tour in Laos with us for all your life :)
I did have great time with you too & meet with guys like both of you makes me really enjoy my job at every single time of the day.
You are a super rider, very good skills considering the single track we have ridden here around Luang Prabang, and the rain we had, which finally makes the day just perfect!
I hope you'll be back ride with me again next time... thanks cheer mate

• Hebrew first
Sydney, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“heaps of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Went on a ride with Kai. We were able to get completely kitted out in the office 'cause these guys have all the gear here. Kai is super fun to ride with and has an answer to every question. It was Lao new year when we went and he parties pretty hard.

Visited April 2014
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Left it all on the hill!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I did a private cycling tour in March 2014 and had an absolutely amazing time. I wouldn't consider myself a regular mountain cyclist and wish I had been. I did a full day tour and by the end was completely exhausted! My guide was not only excited about the tour, he was insanely knowledgable about everything and anything and was simply a blast to hang out with all day. Couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Next time Im in Luang Prabang I will definitely take another tour with this company. They care about what they do and it shows!

Visited March 2014
OFFROAD-team, Sport Guide "Bounsene" at Off Road Laos Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Hello Shannon, I'm very happy to read your review and enjoy this cycling day tour with you.
Around Luang Prabang, best dirt trails are where hills are,.. I did my best during this day to show you as much as could of my culture, food and local villages to discover. Thank you very much for using our service and all the best to you . Best Take care . Bounsene .
Uk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Thanks for one of the best days riding we've ever had! Myself and a friend went out on well maintained Honda Crfls and explored some of the surrounding countryside of Luang Prabang. It was just us an our guide Sum Kit who is an excellent instructor and all round top guy. Had a lot of laughs together. Was very dusty when we were there but just about managed to see the buffalo through it! A professionally run outfit who have a common sense attitude to any scrapes you may have. We'll be back but for longer than one day next time. Thanks Charley and Sum Kit!

1 Thank Dillatro
OFFROAD-team, Motorcycling Guide "Somkhit" at Off Road Laos Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Hey Dillatro, here Somkhit. I am happy to read you via this review!
We had a lot of fun together during your motorcycling tour in Luang Prabang, a lot of dirt trails and I guaranty you buffalo they are still miss u so much they would like you to come say hi, hahaha
Thanks for the beers we have together at the end of the day,..
Take care and see you again in the future
All the best
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent daytrip mountainbiking in LP area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

I very much enjoyed the daytrip mountainbiking in the Luang Prabang area, with Somkhit as my - personal - guide! Good equipment, briefing, lunch and guide, beautiful scenery and both necessary and pleasant stops throughout the day. Besides being a good guide, Somkhit is good company!
The better you can describe your skills, how fit you are and your interests, the better these guys can tailor the day for you. That said, we could change the plan throughout the day if desired. Mine was a combination of scenery, rural live and serious mountainbiking. Excellent day, highly recommended organisation and guide. Thanks a lot!

Visited February 2014
OFFROAD-team, Somkhit (Sport Guide) at Off Road Laos Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Greetings from Offroad Laos Adventures
Mr Gijsvdmeer thank you for your comment! i am glad to see that you had fun during your cycling tour around Luang Prabang with us!
Actually we had really great time with a lot of good photos with beautiful scenery, I still remember we did racing up the mountain and you are a very good cyclist, better than me...hahaha

All the Offroad Laos Adventures team would like to thanks you to had chosen us for your holidays in Laos.

All the Best!