“Great day on the motorbike!!!!”

Off Road Laos Adventures - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: "The ONLY way to do GREAT WORK is to LOVE what you DO" Contact us in advance! We work organized... and organization takes time to prepare your trip. Laos Discovery & Adventures. Guided tours specialist with sustainable values. Outdoor Tours with Ethnic encounters, Hiking Expeditions, Motorbike & Off-Road Tours, Laos Discovery Tours. Off Road Laos Adventures is a true local Off-road Travel Specialist. If crossing one of the most untouched regions in Laos by an Adventure Exclusive Tour is your kind of trip then contact us and let's create your adventure together!
Bangkok, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great day on the motorbike!!!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We booked a trip on the motorbike for just one day, we had an amazing day ! it was raining a lot during the day,and the days before but it make it even better!!! it was a really nice challange. We had a lot of quitte big river crossings, slippery hillclimbs, beatyfull scenery's, small trails, and seen some nice remote villages. it was a reall challange to get trough everywhere. What a day!! the ride of my life.
I can reccomment it to everyone who can ride a bike and is looking for a challange.

Greets, The dutch guys

Visited May 2014
OFFROAD-team, General Manager at Off Road Laos Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this review, 15 September 2014
Hi Sebas!
What a great review!
"What a day!! the ride of my life. I can reccommend it to everyone who can ride a bike and is looking for a challange."
We did our best to offer a day ride in Luang Prabang matching with your request, even if the rain bother a little bit at the end it makes the whole trip even more fun!
As you could see security is our priority. You did a long day on a challenging adventure on a motorbike. Small single tracks and those steep mountain down hills are usually reserved for dry season, but you did it pretty well on the rainy season!
All well done and back safe to the office with life time memories to tell to others :)

Motorbiking is the Best Way to Discover Laos!!
Thanks a lot for visiting us and hope to see you again.
All the best
Charly

• Hebrew first
“Amazing day on the motorbike with Kay”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We booked a one day trip on the motorbike with just the two of us, and the guide Kay.

We did some realy nice tracks around Luang Prabang! We had twenty river crossings, some nice hillclimbs, and went realy off road! We seen some remote villages, nice scenerys, and had the best ride of our live!

It was realy exiting, and sure an adventure! They are not afraid to give you a challenge! It was very wet in the track, and a lot of rain during the day, but that maked it even better i think!

I can recomment it to every one who can ride a motorbike and is looking for some adventure!

OFFROAD-team, Manager at Off Road Laos Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Hi Arnoud Z,
Thanks for your review!
You had "the best ride of your life" that's exactly the target we focused on during the organization of your motorbike day tour in Luang Prabang, same for every single customer :)
As you have seen we have a simple office in town, full of gear, motorbikes and bicycles every where and are less than 10 in our team but it gives us exactness on quality.
We have listened to you and your guide Kay have done super good job as usual, he really loves to share his country to our visitors.
Kay is here seating with me and say hi to you!
Thanks a lot and hope to serve you again in the future.
Best
Charly, Kay and the team
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of the trip!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Myself and a friend did the one day trip, I can't recommended it enough!! After getting suited and booted we headed out on a 220km adventure! The day had it all a short road spin to get comfortable on the bikes, some fire road sections then the highlight, a technical single track section that brought us to the top of an amazing waterfall. Or guide Khit was brilliant and was full of enthusiasm for his job (has to be a contender for best job in the world). Another highlight for me was the scenery and amazing little villages you go through that are well off the typical tourists beaten track as mentioned by a previous commenter it felt like real Laos! Apparently each tour is tailerd to to the ability/desires of the client and so each trip is a proper adventure for all involved. My biggest regret of this trip is not scheduling more time to drive the bikes down to vang vieng instead of taking the night bus. In summary I can't recommended it enough!

OFFROAD-team, Somkhit (Motorcycling Guide) at Off Road Laos Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Hi Earl!
Thanks for your nice review after this fantastic days riding a motorcycle together. I hope you will remember your motorbike tour in Laos with us for all your life :)
I did have great time with you too & meet with guys like both of you makes me really enjoy my job at every single time of the day.
You are a super rider, very good skills considering the single track we have ridden here around Luang Prabang, and the rain we had, which finally makes the day just perfect!
I hope you'll be back ride with me again next time... thanks cheer mate
Somkhit
Sydney, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“heaps of fun”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Went on a ride with Kai. We were able to get completely kitted out in the office 'cause these guys have all the gear here. Kai is super fun to ride with and has an answer to every question. It was Lao new year when we went and he parties pretty hard.

Visited April 2014
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Left it all on the hill!!!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I did a private cycling tour in March 2014 and had an absolutely amazing time. I wouldn't consider myself a regular mountain cyclist and wish I had been. I did a full day tour and by the end was completely exhausted! My guide was not only excited about the tour, he was insanely knowledgable about everything and anything and was simply a blast to hang out with all day. Couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Next time Im in Luang Prabang I will definitely take another tour with this company. They care about what they do and it shows!

Visited March 2014
OFFROAD-team, Sport Guide "Bounsene" at Off Road Laos Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Hello Shannon, I'm very happy to read your review and enjoy this cycling day tour with you.
Around Luang Prabang, best dirt trails are where hills are,.. I did my best during this day to show you as much as could of my culture, food and local villages to discover. Thank you very much for using our service and all the best to you . Best Take care . Bounsene .