This hotel is in a fantastic location. Just outside Luang Prabang on a bend in the Mekong. Its quiet, tranquil and idyllic. The river facing rooms are fabulous. The breakfast terrace views are spectacular. One word of caution, don't have anything other than breakfast at the hotel. Dinner was disappointing and very expensive compared to going into town. A tuk tuk is cheap as chips and the restaurants there are all second to none. The staff are very young but helpful, this is a relatively new destination, so their lack of polish is part of their charm. Go before its too late.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miracle of Luangprabang city, the Grand luangprabang hotel is where the music offered by the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel Luang Prabang
- The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel And Resort
- Grand Hotel Luang Prabang
- Grand Luang Prabang