- Really friendly staff. The lady at the front desk was one of the most helpful people in Laos.
- Rooms were clean.
- Free breakfast, but its only butter, jam and baguettes.
- Location is not very center. About a 10-15 minute walk from anything.
- Has a backpacker feel. We stayed in a room (ensuite), but the place was dominated by young backpackers.
- Rooms are clean but lack any character.
- Wifi is only avaliable in the lobby and not in the rooms. Can sometimes pick up wifi from neighboring cafe, but need the code.