We stayed at 3 Nagas when it was still part of the Alila group and really enjoyed our stay.
The hotel is located right in the middle of town and every morning around 6am the monks will pass the hotel.
All the rooms are really nice decorated and have a large balcony or a patio/garden. The only thing was we had a ground floor room with a small garden but because of the wooden floors we woke up every morning really early because of our overhead neighbors who banged their feet on the floor while crossing the room thousands of times (early being 5.30am) and this was quiet annoying.
Hotel comprises of 2 buildings; one has a garden overlooking the river, the other only has the restaurant terrace right in front at the street. But due to very quiet traffic there is no issue. Restaurant was lovely and served great breakfast/lunch and dinner under the trees. Also the room service was very attentive.
Please note the hotel does not have a swimming pool. But they do have 2 old-timers which you can rent for a day trip (with driver) or for airport transfer.
I would definitely recommend the hotel if you would like to stay in local inspired hotel with great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel is a small charming boutique hotel comprising three restored historic UNESCO World Heritage buildings more than a century old. The hotel is ideally located in the towns Old Quarter, just a short walking distance from the major tourist attractions, on the path of the morning alms-giving procession. High ceilings, exotic dark wooden floors, four-poster beds, silk fabrics and traditional weavings ooze elegance, style and character. A beautiful courtyard garden beside the Nam Khan River plus an acclaimed fine dining restaurant, serving exquisite Laotion food, make this hotel the perfect place to relax and enjoy the serene Lao lifestyle. The hotel's intimate collection of 15 rooms and suites each blend space, luxury and exquisite charm, exuding a warm and inviting ambiance amid the tranquil surroundings. Eight rooms are located in The Khamboua House, a jewel of traditional Lao architecture. Built in 1903, it opens onto a beautiful garden edging the Nam Khan River, from where you can glimpse the serene Lao lifestyle. The other seven rooms are located in The Lamache House, built originally in 1898 to host the Royal Court. The house was restored using traditional techniques and materials, indulging guests in a truly authentic stay in this charming historical town. The hotel guests are invited to use these facilities at our 5-star sister resort, Sofitel Luang Prabang, located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel 3 Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Nagas Hotel Luang Prabang
- Les 3 Nagas Luang Prabang
- Les 3 Nagas Hotel