3 NAGAS is located on the perfect block to be RIGHT near all the action , yet still be a respite and sanctuary from the absolute heartbeat . get yourself a bike , not that you need it , but it`s so much fun to float up & down the main streets in the " languorous " tropical nectar day & nite . at sunrise the HOTEL is literally the front row orchestra seat for the daily monk procession and alms offering ritual . the rooms are wondrous in every aspect . the staff is flawless in every way you could ask . LUANG PRABANG has other super pricey hotels outside the main arena if u wish to be hermetically sealed from the street action and jeweled wonders . not for me . great outdoor breakfast area and bar which becomes the evening dinner scene . i spent 9 great nites in the ancient royal capitol and was granted a privileged entree to its delicacies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel is a small charming boutique hotel comprising three restored historic UNESCO World Heritage buildings more than a century old. The hotel is ideally located in the towns Old Quarter, just a short walking distance from the major tourist attractions, on the path of the morning alms-giving procession. High ceilings, exotic dark wooden floors, four-poster beds, silk fabrics and traditional weavings ooze elegance, style and character. A beautiful courtyard garden beside the Nam Khan River plus an acclaimed fine dining restaurant, serving exquisite Laotion food, make this hotel the perfect place to relax and enjoy the serene Lao lifestyle. The hotel's intimate collection of 15 rooms and suites each blend space, luxury and exquisite charm, exuding a warm and inviting ambiance amid the tranquil surroundings. Eight rooms are located in The Khamboua House, a jewel of traditional Lao architecture. Built in 1903, it opens onto a beautiful garden edging the Nam Khan River, from where you can glimpse the serene Lao lifestyle. The other seven rooms are located in The Lamache House, built originally in 1898 to host the Royal Court. The house was restored using traditional techniques and materials, indulging guests in a truly authentic stay in this charming historical town. The hotel guests are invited to use these facilities at our 5-star sister resort, Sofitel Luang Prabang, located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel 3 Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Nagas Hotel Luang Prabang
- Les 3 Nagas Luang Prabang
- Les 3 Nagas Hotel