I stayed 2 nights at Les 3 Nagas Hotel and loved it. My room was on the ground floor with its own private little patio. The room is spacious with a canopied bed, sitting area and large ensuite bathroom. Beautiful decor and I felt so comfortable here as I chilled out in the patio after showering. The hotel staff are awesome, friendly and helpful. The restaurant was outside and equipped with pedestal fans to keep the customers cool in the warm evenings. The food offered was very good and I very much enjoyed. The hotel is conveniently located 2 min walk to the night market and 5 min walk to the area where the monks parade out every morning for the "alms givings". Night market is worth the visit, although every vendor pretty much is selling the same thing. A bit overwhleming but if you enjoy bartering, this is the place for you. The "Alms Giving" ritual is quite the site and it's worth getting up early to attend. You will not regret it. The parade of saffron robes at dawn is quite the sight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel is a small charming boutique hotel comprising three restored historic UNESCO World Heritage buildings more than a century old. The hotel is ideally located in the towns Old Quarter, just a short walking distance from the major tourist attractions, on the path of the morning alms-giving procession. High ceilings, exotic dark wooden floors, four-poster beds, silk fabrics and traditional weavings ooze elegance, style and character. A beautiful courtyard garden beside the Nam Khan River plus an acclaimed fine dining restaurant, serving exquisite Laotion food, make this hotel the perfect place to relax and enjoy the serene Lao lifestyle. The hotel's intimate collection of 15 rooms and suites each blend space, luxury and exquisite charm, exuding a warm and inviting ambiance amid the tranquil surroundings. Eight rooms are located in The Khamboua House, a jewel of traditional Lao architecture. Built in 1903, it opens onto a beautiful garden edging the Nam Khan River, from where you can glimpse the serene Lao lifestyle. The other seven rooms are located in The Lamache House, built originally in 1898 to host the Royal Court. The house was restored using traditional techniques and materials, indulging guests in a truly authentic stay in this charming historical town. The hotel guests are invited to use these facilities at our 5-star sister resort, Sofitel Luang Prabang, located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel 3 Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Nagas Hotel Luang Prabang
- Les 3 Nagas Luang Prabang
- Les 3 Nagas Hotel