Burasari Heritage
US$460
US$249
US$242
Travelocity
Maison Dalabua Hotel(Luang Prabang)
US$76
US$68
US$154
US$107
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvintage mercedesthe nam khan riverdeluxe balcony roomthe riverterrace restaurantcomplimentary mini barsunset cruisecomplimentary bicyclesseparate bathroombreakfast servicemosquito repellentthe main streetcooking classcolonial stylebeautiful hotellocation is idealspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We enjoyed our days at the Burasari. Staff was very friendly and we had our choice of bikes to ride around Luang Prabang.

The outdoor restaurant was not our favorite - the food is fine - the proximity to the river makes for a very buggy experience. Once we understood that - bug spray applied prior to a meal - all was good.

Room Tip: Apply bug spray before going down for breakfast or dinner.
2  Thank steve711
Burasarigroup G, Manager at Burasari Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear steve711,

Thank you for sharing your review here on TripAdvisor. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Burasari Heritage and our location. I'm also glad that you found our staff to be very friendly. I will be sure to share this with the team.

I'm sorry that you found the outdoor restaurant to be buggy. As the entire town is near the river and the setting is very natural, insects do affect all of Luang Prabang and as you mention, they tend to come out at breakfast time and in the evenings. We also recommend to all travellers to Luang Prabang to apply insect repellant during these times.

Once again, thank you steve711 and we hope to welcome you back to Burasari Heritage one day soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My best friend and I spent 2 nights at this hotel, and it absolutely made our holiday.
This hotel is at great location, just a couple of blocks from every spot in town including the famous Tamarind restaurant, Wat Xieng Thong, and the main street. Also, the complimentary bike rental is available, so it's easy and fun to get around the town.
The hotel itself has a lovely colonial style. Clean and comfy. We stayed at the room with a balcony, and spent time sitting and drinking when it's too hot. The Staffs were all friendly and nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank torimj
Burasarigroup G, Manager at Burasari Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear torimj,

It is with great pleasure that I read your review. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and I'm delighted to hear that your stay at Burasari Heritage made your entire holiday.

I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel's excellent location, complimentary bicycles, colonial style and the room's balcony. We agree, it's a great place to relax and enjoy a drink when it's hot in Luang Prabang. I will certainly share your praise of the staff with the entire team.

On behalf of Burasari Heritage, once again thank you for feedback and we hope to welcome you back again one day soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Charming - Great location, staff, wiffi works well, breakfast is really good at road. The rooms have little storage space ( should be bigger). Nice staff and place for the massage. Should have a swiming pool ( i believe there is no place..)
Great time there. :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Milamasi,

Thank you very much for sharing your review on TripAdvisor and I am glad to read that you had a "great time." I am also delighted that you mention our staff, spa massage and the great location and charm.

Part of the great location means we cannot have a swimming pool. Burasari Heritage is located within the UNESCO World Heritage Protected Zone which means no swimming pools are allowed to be built in the town's peninsula, so I hope you can understand why there is no swimming pool.

Once again, thank you very much for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again one day soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

First, we fell in love with the town on the drive from the airport.. We were really looking forward to our stay at Burasari Heritage, and it met our expectations.. The hotel is beautifully decorated and a in a great location.. The breakfast was great and very nicely presented.. My only complaint is the wifi was working the first evening we arrived but not the 2 days after.. We had to go to other restaurants to connect, but I will still stay at Burasari all over again.. The staff was really nice as well!

Dear emyliana,

Thank you so much for sharing your Burasari Heritage experience here on TripAdvisor and I was delighted to read that it met your high expectations. It is with great pleasure to hear you loved the hotel, our location and the town.

I do sincerely apologize that there problems with the WiFi during your stay. Despite our best efforts, Internet still remains unreliable in Luang Prabang. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I will share your praise with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Burasari Heritage one day soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We just spent 3 nights in a balcony room and couldn't fault it. Whilst it wasn't the biggest room we've stayed in, the large balcony provided us an extra to relax in. The lobby and guest area was delightful and the spa was exceptional. It's definitely worth having a massage, so relaxing after the heat of walking around town.

We ate in the river restaurant and the food like everything else about the Burasari was fantastic, staff were excellent and couldn't do enough to help. Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable (despite the torrential rain).

1  Thank worktotravel010

Dear worktotravel010

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience here on TripAdvisor. I am very glad to read that you found your stay to be so enjoyable despite the rain! I am especially delighted to read that you enjoyed the room's balcony, the spa and restaurant. I will certainly share your praise with our team.

On behalf of the entire Burasari Heritage team, thank you again and we hope to welcome you back one day soon.

Best regards,