This hotel is stunning, and has been lovingly decoreted with a mixture of antiques and up to date facilities. It is located near the centre of Luang Prabang and with in easy access of all you could want to see. The whole atmostphere of the hotel is charming, with many beautiful different areas where you can relax and unwind - and two swimming pools! The staff are welcoming and always willing to help, the food is fantastic and they are willing to cater for any specific diets. The massages are also a must do! We had a wonderful, indeed perfect 5 days staying there and would not hesitate to recommend it to our friends and family - or to anyone else who wishes to visit Luang Prabang. In fact I cannot wait to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang