This was the final 4 nights of our 25 night holiday in Cambodia , Vietnam and Laos and we thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Satri House is so beautifully presented with large lovely rooms and every staff member was just so friendly and helpful, always with a smile. The location is fantastic with just a short walk to the main street and market, but is located down a small side street so that there is no noise at all, just so quiet. Anyone considering a stay in Luang Prabang should seriously consider staying at Satri House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang