This is a beautiful hotel about 10 mins. walk from town. It is a converted 'palace' with numerous public rooms.
Breakfast is lovely (we eat out)......a nice little bar. Our room was large and airy.
The problem, which others have mentioned is Management....the front desk staff are poorly trained and do not understand easy questions. Check out was a minor nightmare with three people who seemed to occupy our room and their charges applied to us! We soon sorted it out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang