Of course, this is a great boutique hotel as others mention but I have to add that the room notes are the funniest I have read in a hotel, as well as being informative. They reflect the friendly style of the English owner. And the restaurant here is an absolute find. Excellent modern Asian fusion from an Australian chef with his front of house French Canadian wife is served at a very reasonable price. All in all an excellent experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and still one of the most beautiful boutique hotels in Luang Prabang, the Apsara was originally a rice warehouse situated on the banks of the Nam Khan [The quieter side of town]. The Apsara is also right in the heart of the heritage village, making it the perfect place to stay. From the comfort of its large, airy bedrooms, rated by the Washington Post as "an inch beyond decadence", it's easy to explore temples and the lanes of Luang Prabang. After which you can relax on the river terrace and enjoy the spectacular views and a refreshing Beer Laos. But that's not all, our restaurant is well known for having one of the most interesting menus in town as well as a superb wine list and the driest martinis in Laos. As Hip Hotels said "Both the restaurant and bar reflect a refined sense of taste" and who are we to argue with that. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Apsara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Apsara Hotel Luang Prabang
- Apsara Luang Prabang
- Apsara Hotel Luang Prabang