“Great cafe in good location”
Review of Indigo Cafe

Indigo Cafe
Ranked #31 of 203 Restaurants in Luang Prabang
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: About Indigo Cafe The Indigo Cafe, located in the center of Luang Prabang town, was designed and furnished for people who prefer to relax in a cool place and drink the best-tasting coffee beverages. That part is easy, because we have chosen high-quality coffee from Lao. In addition, every cup of our coffee is made with high quality and healthy ingredients. For these reasons, you can find aromatic and delicious coffee. Among other options, we serve original Lao-style coffee. This black coffee is offered either as Ice Coffee or Hot Coffee, and it has the best aroma and taste. Our Special recommended coffee is Vietnamese Coffee, the best coffee from Vietnam, which is great for people who love a cup of blended coffee with the best aroma. If you have never tried it, then you may be fascinated when you do! About our Food Our major aim is to provide the best and healthiest food, and to try to make every day for our customers their most impressive day! The reason for this is because we offer Luang Prabang original vegan menu. The ingredients of the food are full of healthy local herbs, so we recommend it for the vegetarians who look after their health. Apart from this, we also serve Lao and western food. Please note that all items on our food menu are cooked without MSG. You will also meet our friendly staff members, who can offer you the best possible service. Please drop in to see us and have a nice meal!
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great cafe in good location”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Visited this cafe for the second time - love it! They have delicious papaya shakes, lattes and lunch (I had chicken fried rice). The wifi the other day was slow and spotty as typical in Laos, but currently it's working very well. There are fewer people in here now so that's probably the reason.
I would definitely recommend this cafe for breakfast, lunch or a snack/drink. They have many western options and a few Lao options. The drinks menu is large - fruit juice, fruit shakes, coffee/espresso/teas, and alcoholic drinks. The baked goods look yummy too.
The location is great - on the main road not far from the national museum, morning market and night market.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Cutest Cafe in Laos”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This cute little cafe at entrance into town ( right next to the morning market) quickly became my go-to place for a fruit shake and snack everyday. They made the best watermelon shakes without sugar upon request and since I went back everyday the staff quickly got to know me and would have my shake ready for me whenever I walked in. I love places like Indigo Cafe that make a point to get to know there customers and always greet you with a smile. They also sold delicious home baked goods outside all day and my favorite thing to do was to grab a treat and walk up and down the night market. I would highly recommend this charming little cafe to anyone looking to cool down and relax before hitting up the night market for some good bargain shopping.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Wernekp
“My favorite breakfast and coffee place”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Went several times and had a delicious vegetable panini, papaya juice and very good coffee for brunch. They have a fusion carte and a special vegan carte. Service is not perfect and wifi is very slow.