We stayed in a twin garden courtyard room at this central comfortable guesthouse for 3 days. Room is decent size, nicely ac, and overlooks the garden courtyard wherea generous hot and cold breakfast is provided and included in the rate. Airport pickup and return is available at a taxi competitive rate and without the hassle. The Wat Xian pagoda is two blocks beyond the hotel near the end of the peninsula and just past it is a comfortable river terrace for viewing the water traffic and having a cold drink on a sizzling afternoon,and another pagoda.. LP is essentially a main pedestrian street with cafes , and pagodas, the palace and diagonal to it the Mt Phios and a small local museum worth visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the UNESCO precinct of Luang Prabang, Lotus Villa is an established boutique hotel with 15 tranquil rooms and 2 suites. Nestled amongst cafes, temples, restaurants and local life, you are part of the enchanting atmosphere of the UNESCO World Heritage precinct by simply stepping outside the doors of the hotel. Neither a standard hotel nor a guesthouse, we strive to bring you the perfect synergy of both. Ideally located in between the mighty Mekong and Namkhan Rivers, a short walk to the heritage listed temples Wat Nong and Wat Xieng Thong as well as the Royal Palace are surrounded the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Lotus Villa Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lotus Villa Laos Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Laos