We had a fantastic stay in the Lotus villa with Andrew and his team. The staff is brilliant, always smiling and always trying to help and make your sty comfortable.
The room was not elegant but typically lao style and we liked it. We didn't mind the stairs up, don't be afraid, just 10 little bit steep stairs and you get to a room with private balcony and a balcony facing the street to watch the monks in the morning. If you mind the stairs, you can choose a romm on the groundfloor facing the lovely garden.
We had breakfast in the garden, a brilliant one with fresh, warm baguette and lots of other things. The coffee? I don't care because they have different kind of teas.
The best, ask Andrew or the staff about the orphanage - we were really impressed and took something special back with us in our hearts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the UNESCO precinct of Luang Prabang, Lotus Villa is an established boutique hotel with 15 tranquil rooms and 2 suites. Nestled amongst cafes, temples, restaurants and local life, you are part of the enchanting atmosphere of the UNESCO World Heritage precinct by simply stepping outside the doors of the hotel. Neither a standard hotel nor a guesthouse, we strive to bring you the perfect synergy of both. Ideally located in between the mighty Mekong and Namkhan Rivers, a short walk to the heritage listed temples Wat Nong and Wat Xieng Thong as well as the Royal Palace are surrounded the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lotus Villa Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lotus Villa Laos Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Laos