The location is just Exquisite. So was food. The rooms are smaller than expected, but the space was solved well with the sliding wall between the living area and the toilet. I wished the door to the/window to the outdoor had a screen to stop insects from entering the room.
Make sure you specify a fountain view. Its the largest in the world according to Genies Book bar none, and its just about 150 m away.
There were issues making my reservation and requests as wanted.vale people were not at entrance. Had to park the car and had them bring my luggage at the front desk. The front desk had only one receptionist which delayed my checking in.
At the end All was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among beautifully landscaped gardens on the Corniche of Jeddah, Park Hyatt Jeddah – Marina, Club and Spa is an innovative five-star sanctuary where contemporary luxury and exceptional service meets unrivalled views of the Red Sea and King Fahd fountain. The hotel enjoys a prime location in the very heart of the city, within the esteemed Al Hamra District at the Equestrian Club of Jeddah, and just minutes away from the central business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club And Spa
- Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club Hotel Jeddah