“Good management”

Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa
Ranked #7 of 175 Hotels in Jeddah
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

This is a follow up to my last review. Had a noisy neighbour. There was loud music at 2 am. During a short firm chat on my part, he responded well. At start he was claiming a prince who he claimed resided in the room was the reason their music was that loud. I had to show him that I dont care who caused it. I was quite sure he was laying.

The next morning, after breakfast, a gentleman at the front desk confirmed him a layer, and offered to move us to a better room. I asked if I can get one that overlooked the Jeddah fountain and got it.

I hope management will pass what happened to the actual prince this ignorant is serving.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our associates. We are pleased to hear that great efforts have been made to accommodate your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

The location is just Exquisite. So was food. The rooms are smaller than expected, but the space was solved well with the sliding wall between the living area and the toilet. I wished the door to the/window to the outdoor had a screen to stop insects from entering the room.
Make sure you specify a fountain view. Its the largest in the world according to Genies Book bar none, and its just about 150 m away.
There were issues making my reservation and requests as wanted.vale people were not at entrance. Had to park the car and had them bring my luggage at the front desk. The front desk had only one receptionist which delayed my checking in.
At the end All was fine.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience that you had during your stay; thank you for your constructive feedback, in order to help us to improve our service and make sure that the management is taking appropriate measures. In addition thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our associates. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

had a dinner in Andalusia restaurant last week. restaurant I s very well located very near to sea shore. place is quite and nicely arranged. I liked the restaurant theme very much with its is Moroccan cuisine. food was tasty, staff were very welcoming and active.
liked very much a pineapple-ginger smoothies.
I'll repeat this experience again

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear valuable guest,

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Stayed there for one night on business and it was one thing after the other. Stayed in a room with a connecting door. The guest in the connecting room had the tv on full blast as if he was in the same room, the noise was still there till the early hours of the morning. What's worse is that when I tried to call the operator to complain, no one answered...!!!! in the morning stepped into the shower and no shower gel or shampoo, asked for cloths pressing to be delivered at 8am 30 mins later no sign of it and had to chase. When I checked out I made it a point to complain and the person at reception said they 'they will deduct the charges'. I haven't heard from them yet. I do not see how they call this a 5 star hotel. The physical state of the property is great but it all stops there.

Room Tip: Don't take a room with a connecting door. The sound insulation is terrible.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TheSaters
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you had during your stay. Thank you for your constructive feedback, as it helps us improve our service and ensure that management takes the appropriate action.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The room I stayed in was extremely well designed. Hat off to whoever designed it. He/She thought of everything. In most 5 star hotels they just throw in the chair and foot stool and the desk, etc... just to qualify as a 5 star. Bat at the Park Hyatt they thought of everything in a practical useable way. To include the espresso machine. Even the closet had everything you need when getting dressed conveniently around. The hotel is located right on the beach with a spectacular view of the famous fountain. The service in the restaurants and lobby was excellent.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice. Stay away from the ones near the elevator
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear Mubarak,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This hotel is the only one located directly on the beach. all other hotels are across the street at least.
the hotel is very splended, elegant and real five stars. it has a beautiful views on the red sea beach and King Fahad fountain (the tallest fountain in the world).
the rooms are beautiful, well designed and equipped.
I liked the terrace outside right on the sea in front of the fountain where you can have an unforgettable dinner with delicious shisha. wow I will go there again and again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our associates. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Park Hyatt Jeddah Team

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Located on the Red Sea, this is a top quality hotel that compares favorably with the best five-stars anywhere in the world. The buffet service in the restaurant had a broad range of international foods, something to appeal to any visitor. Rooms are very comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business