“The best in Saudi”

Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa
Ranked #5 of 171 Hotels in Jeddah
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

I was in Jeddah for business and It was my first time in this hotel. This hotel and Spa is the best not only in Jeddah but also in all of Saudi Arabia.
They have every thing perfect in this hotel ; delicious food, excellent facilities, friendly staff, relaxing room ,and great location, Everything was super perfect. I was very lucky because the weather is nice at this time of the year.
Don't miss the the beautiful Red sea view at day time and jeddah fountain at night.
I highly recommend it.
Enjoy.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks which I have shared with our associates. We are pleased to hear that great efforts have been made to accommodate your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have been to this place especially to enjoy my breakfast. Nice location, great view, splurge options in breakfast. I enjoyed my morning walk with a taste of cucumber juice, sip of arabic tea and different varieties of cheese/fruits/breads.
Though during evening, you can enjoy the majestic view of Nafura (world tallest fountain) but somehow, I always enjoyed my breakfast more then my dinners their.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anubhash J

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have used the Park Hyatt hotel for over two years in particular Evania spa which was a life saver while working as a single white female in the Middle East. The spa itself is a complete escape from everyday life and offers some fantastic offers and treatments. The Aquamedic pool is so relaxing and before a treatment is a bonus. There is a hammam and outdoor pool but you need to pay as a day guest to use the facilities outdoors. There is a nice restruarant in the spa itself called Dardasha Cecelia the manager there makes you feel like a member of the family. The hotel is luxurious and spacious with large high ceilings and lots of space. The rooms are fabulous and Mr Rady Rady the manager and his staff always put themselves out to make your stay in the hotel the best ever.

Room Tip: Sea view over the red sea is a must
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear valuable guest,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our associates. We are pleased to hear that great efforts have been made to accommodate your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights.
Firstly, this is a nice hotel with very smiley staff, well-appointed rooms and nearly all of the things you’d generally expect for a £350.00 per night property.

The first issue is noise: For some reason, every night, my sleep (on a very comfortable bed) has been disturbed by noise from the corridor and from the next door room. Last night, it was the cleaner vacuuming and shifting furniture next door at 11.30pm. The night before, it was people talking at 03.30am in the corridor. It’s as if the walls and doors are especially thin!
Then to cap it all, I received a breakfast tray at 04.20am from room service which I certainly didn’t order and when I protested, I was told I was wrong and I had ordered it!

The second issue is food outlets: Reading the website, it appears that there are 5 different places to eat with an abundance of choice – Just not true.

The Nafoura is the only real restaurant for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Buffet & A la Carte) and it’s ok but limited.

The rest of the outlets are firstly, in the Spa which is in a different building (some walk away) and one is Ladies only, the other in the Gent’s-only section is little more than a juice bar. I have no idea where the Andalusia restaurant is – I think it may be the outside area for functions.
Finally, the lounge/coffee shop is like any hotel with sandwiches and burgers.

As previously said, smiley staff but painfully slow service and devoid of any buzz or atmosphere.
The redeeming feature is the view of the fountain at night – Stunning.
Other than that?

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank timchambola

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience that you had during your stay. Thank you for your constructive feedback in order to help us improve our service and make sure that management is taking appropriate measures.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Went for an evening meal at the snack bar at the ParkHyatt Jeddah. Limited menu , good quality bar food, but a little on the pricey side. Outside seating view of the Jeddah Fountain. Relaxed atmosphere. Service friendly but not particularly attentive.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank uktraveller1959

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Client booked the Hyatt for me. The only information I got beforehand was what I could read on TA...
Airport pick-up was eventless (already a good point in the Kingdom since more than once, the driver was late or absent). Arrived to the hotel. Efficient check-in.
Got a room not that far from the reception. Room was nice, amenities all right. The main problem of this hotel is the noise. Doors are everything but soundproof! So the morning after, I asked to have another room, a bit further, to avoid the passage. Still noisy though, but better. On the last night, I was given a see-front suite that was beautiful, although it had a connecting door to the next room: I could hear virtually everything happening in that room. Luckily, in the suite there was a second door to the bedroom, so it was somewhat better, noise-wise.
Now what I loved about this hotel... It is located in front of the see. So it is possible to enjoy the view not only on the see, but also on the fountain (see the pictures). Food is excellent in the main restaurant (haven't tired the other one since I am not much into Moroccan food) and it is possible to eat inside or outside. Very good service. Excellent spa with a large swimming pool (indoor unfortunately) and a little jacuzzi (outdoor), Turkish bath (steam wasn't up to it) and massage.
Bottom line: the best part of the Hyatt in Jeddah is you forget you are in a large city as it looks like a sea-side resort. Just brilliant! So if you are to stay down-town Jeddah, do consider the Hyatt!

Room Tip: Avoid connecting rooms (noise). And be as far as possible from the elevators. Ground floor is nice b...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Dear Valuable Guest

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience that you had during your stay; thank you for your constructive feedback, in order to help us to improve our service. In addition thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our associates. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

This is a follow up to my last review. Had a noisy neighbour. There was loud music at 2 am. During a short firm chat on my part, he responded well. At start he was claiming a prince who he claimed resided in the room was the reason their music was that loud. I had to show him that I dont care who caused it. I was quite sure he was laying.

The next morning, after breakfast, a gentleman at the front desk confirmed him a layer, and offered to move us to a better room. I asked if I can get one that overlooked the Jeddah fountain and got it.

I hope management will pass what happened to the actual prince this ignorant is serving.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple