“Hyatt business stay”

Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa
Ranked #5 of 171 Hotels in Jeddah
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Hyatt is my usual choice to stay in Jeddah for business trips whee I stayed in various occasions . The hotel is perfect location on the sea side, on a significantly big piece of land constituting the hotel, conference buildings various restaurants, huge gym on a separate building as well as a Spa. Facilities are in great shape especially for jeddah where you are not spoiled for choice. The hotel has a resort feel with unusually green and lush vegetation for Saudi desert, has a great Morroccan- Mediterranean restaurant, as well as the usual open buffet that you can sit outside on the seaside - obviously during winter months. Gym and spa are excellent with good equipment of Technogym, and all Turkish bath and hammam facilities in the spa. Great choir for business or a stay over with a short drive to Umre at Mekkah.

Stayed: December 2013
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our associates. We are pleased to hear that great efforts have been made to accommodate your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I tried the Lebanese night and the sea food night at nafourah restaurant at park hyatt jeddah Its all amazing and the service was excellent. Thanks to mr. sheldon restaurant manager and his team. i will come again for italian night.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our associates. We are delighted to hear that Lebanese and Seafood theme nights were to your liking and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here to judge wether to move from another hotel I didn't like in Jeddah.
So I popes in to make up my mind in person. First of all the hotel is beautifully located overlooking the shore of the Red Sea. I found the staff unable to communicate even in basic English. The price they offered me (almost 2300 Saudi rial) for single occupation was ridiculous. As a single guest I was told not to enter certain areas of the terrace. I left the place without checking in.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank zaubererpferd
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience that you had during your stay. Thank you for your constructive feedback in order to help us to improve our service and make surer that management is taking appropriate measures. Regarding sitting in certain parts of the terrace this is due to the culture of the city and are obligated to have a family section. In addition in terms of the room and the price you were offered we would like to get in touch with, kindly send your contact details to our Director of Sales and Marketing at anas.abdallah@hyatt.com and he will be more than happy to contact you.

Kind regards,
Park Hyatt Jeddah

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I stopped by to try the Park Hyatt for dinner and was terribly disappointed by the service attitude in the Coffee Shop....no one at the entrance, no service at all. When I finally found someone, they refused to serve me a burger so I offered to try the Intercontinental across the road....which seemed to please them, so I left.

After twisting the arm of the waiter in the Lobby Lounge on my way out, and agreeing to pay a minimum charge for a seat, I got my burger. The management in the Lounge offered good service finally and I was able to enjoy my dinner.......all alone on the Terrace (I wonder if the service attitude and minimum charge have something to do with this?!)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience that you had during your stay. Thank you for your constructive feedback in order to help us to improve our service and make surer that management is taking appropriate measures. Regarding the minimum charge it is approved by Saudi Commission for Tourism for a reason, could you please send your contact details to our Director of Sales and Marketing at anas.abdallah@hyatt.com and he will be more than happy to contact you and explain further.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

very pleasant property--an oasis--and good service: attentive and cheerful
the greatest thing in the hotel though was the fitness center--well equipped, spacious area with unusually nice views--of the Red Sea

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Christmas and New Years in Saudi Arabia is a non-event, but the Park Hyatt might be the nicest place in Jeddah to celebrate. We sat at a table outside along the beautiful reflecting pool/fountain amongst palms and immaculate grounds looking toward the powerful Nafoura (fountain). The ambiance is a gentle glow of freshness that feels clean and polished in comparison to the chaotic and dusty city. It is a mixed gender arena, but guests remain segregated in their own business and company.

There is a 99SR minimum cover charge to take-up space, but it's credited toward your bill of drinks and snacks; but not for shisha. My friend and I were looking for a place to smoke shisha. The quality of shisha and service was top notch, if a bit slow. The staff: doormen, Maître de, servers and shisha coal carriers were all delightfully professional.

I'm looking forward to an afternoon of high tea relaxation for my next visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank SkkyHi
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which i have shared with our associates. We are pleased to hear that great efforts have been made to accomodate your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I stayed here in December for a business visit. This was my first time in this hotel. Very nice, clean. Helpful staff. Great restaurant, morning breakfast. The only problem is that they don't have a defined non-smoking rooms. Had to change the initial room. Second room was better.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ILM34
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks which I have shared with our associates. We are pleased to hear that great efforts have been made to accommodate your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.