Hyatt is my usual choice to stay in Jeddah for business trips whee I stayed in various occasions . The hotel is perfect location on the sea side, on a significantly big piece of land constituting the hotel, conference buildings various restaurants, huge gym on a separate building as well as a Spa. Facilities are in great shape especially for jeddah where you are not spoiled for choice. The hotel has a resort feel with unusually green and lush vegetation for Saudi desert, has a great Morroccan- Mediterranean restaurant, as well as the usual open buffet that you can sit outside on the seaside - obviously during winter months. Gym and spa are excellent with good equipment of Technogym, and all Turkish bath and hammam facilities in the spa. Great choir for business or a stay over with a short drive to Umre at Mekkah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among beautifully landscaped gardens on the Corniche of Jeddah, Park Hyatt Jeddah – Marina, Club and Spa is an innovative five-star sanctuary where contemporary luxury and exceptional service meets unrivalled views of the Red Sea and King Fahd fountain. The hotel enjoys a prime location in the very heart of the city, within the esteemed Al Hamra District at the Equestrian Club of Jeddah, and just minutes away from the central business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club Hotel Jeddah
- Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club And Spa