“Fabulious hotel”

Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa
Ranked #6 of 158 Hotels in Jeddah
“Fabulious hotel”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

This is amazing hotel It's from the best relaxing hotel and spa I'v been every thing is perfect the room ,resurant,spa ,swimming pool and the hotel stuf .The sea view is marvelous .The location is great because it's very easy to access to the main roads .the price it's highe but it's worth it

Room Tip: The room in ground flour has access to the sea and the garden but the upper level has fabulous view...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Laila,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our associates. We are pleased to hear that great efforts have been made to accommodate your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Park Hyatt Jeddah.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Arabic first
Paris, France
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel is just amazing! It is one of the best I have stayed during my travels so far (and I travel a lot during the year!!!).
The service is just perfect, the food fresh and with a good variety, the amenities are excellent and the rooms are really nice! I cannot do anything else but recommend this place :-)

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Istanbul
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Hyatt is my usual choice to stay in Jeddah for business trips whee I stayed in various occasions . The hotel is perfect location on the sea side, on a significantly big piece of land constituting the hotel, conference buildings various restaurants, huge gym on a separate building as well as a Spa. Facilities are in great shape especially for jeddah where you are not spoiled for choice. The hotel has a resort feel with unusually green and lush vegetation for Saudi desert, has a great Morroccan- Mediterranean restaurant, as well as the usual open buffet that you can sit outside on the seaside - obviously during winter months. Gym and spa are excellent with good equipment of Technogym, and all Turkish bath and hammam facilities in the spa. Great choir for business or a stay over with a short drive to Umre at Mekkah.

Stayed December 2013

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I tried the Lebanese night and the sea food night at nafourah restaurant at park hyatt jeddah Its all amazing and the service was excellent. Thanks to mr. sheldon restaurant manager and his team. i will come again for italian night.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our associates. We are delighted to hear that Lebanese and Seafood theme nights were to your liking and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hanover, Germany
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here to judge wether to move from another hotel I didn't like in Jeddah.
So I popes in to make up my mind in person. First of all the hotel is beautifully located overlooking the shore of the Red Sea. I found the staff unable to communicate even in basic English. The price they offered me (almost 2300 Saudi rial) for single occupation was ridiculous. As a single guest I was told not to enter certain areas of the terrace. I left the place without checking in.

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank zaubererpferd
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience that you had during your stay. Thank you for your constructive feedback in order to help us to improve our service and make surer that management is taking appropriate measures. Regarding sitting in certain parts of the terrace this is due to the culture of the city and are obligated to have a family section. In addition in terms of the room and the price you were offered we would like to get in touch with, kindly send your contact details to our Director of Sales and Marketing at anas.abdallah@hyatt.com and he will be more than happy to contact you.

Kind regards,
Park Hyatt Jeddah
Kuwait
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

I stopped by to try the Park Hyatt for dinner and was terribly disappointed by the service attitude in the Coffee Shop....no one at the entrance, no service at all. When I finally found someone, they refused to serve me a burger so I offered to try the Intercontinental across the road....which seemed to please them, so I left.

After twisting the arm of the waiter in the Lobby Lounge on my way out, and agreeing to pay a minimum charge for a seat, I got my burger. The management in the Lounge offered good service finally and I was able to enjoy my dinner.......all alone on the Terrace (I wonder if the service attitude and minimum charge have something to do with this?!)

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience that you had during your stay. Thank you for your constructive feedback in order to help us to improve our service and make surer that management is taking appropriate measures. Regarding the minimum charge it is approved by Saudi Commission for Tourism for a reason, could you please send your contact details to our Director of Sales and Marketing at anas.abdallah@hyatt.com and he will be more than happy to contact you and explain further.

Ucieda & Washington
Reviewed 14 January 2014

very pleasant property--an oasis--and good service: attentive and cheerful
the greatest thing in the hotel though was the fitness center--well equipped, spacious area with unusually nice views--of the Red Sea

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business