All reviews king's fountain jeddah fountain beautiful hotel saudi arabia sea view luxury hotel other hotels seafood night outdoor pool during ramadan health club comfortable rooms business trip andalucia shisha lounge men
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel as a last station for my honeymoon after visiting a lot of 5 stars rated hotels in many cities ..
i can tell you , except for the great location and good restaurants , this is not a 5 star material ..
I booked one room with a view from the start and when I reached there they gave me without a view “ very huge price difference here “
And after complaining they gave me my room “ the one i booked before one month “
Sadly that room has strange door from inside to the room next to it .. even that door is always closed but believe me all the noises is coming to your room .. and making your life miserable..
The hotel isn’t that clean and really really old ..
so, for the price you are paying .. you will be shocked ..

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Our sincere apology for any inconvenience You had during your stay. Thank you for your constructive feedback as it help us to improve our service,and we would like to get in touch with you, kindly send your contact details to our Director of Sales and Marketing at anas.abdallah@hyatt.com and he will be more than happy to contact you.”

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Love this place when I am visiting Jeddah. Great hospitality and a superb breakfast buffet. Lovely oasis to get away from the heat during the summer season! I am most impressed with the restaurant waiters who know my preferences and have my coffee ready for me before I even get to my seat.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Park Hyatt Jeddah’s team are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us! We appreciate your positive comments about the hotel. I will ensure that your wonderful message is shared with the team. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.”

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Whatever the weather is hot in Jeddah at this place at night you will feel in another area from the world .classy settings . delicious food.prices in comparison to same places in jeddah is considered acceptable

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Memo H,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our associates. We are pleased to hear that great efforts have been made to accommodate your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.”

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is excellent except for the lady’s spa. It is definitely left out. Went there several times, the massage was a big disappointment, every time I visit. The parasols near by the outdoor pool were broken and not well taken care of for months. This is unacceptable from a five star Spa. I hope these issues will be solved soon. Thank you.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Dania,

Thank you so much for your review. We will take the necessary measures at Evania the only spa and Wellness center.

Park Hyatt Jeddah Team

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Lovely place, Beautiful rooms with amazing views, quick and smart amazing staff, Shops, Restaurants etc are all available close by. must visit.Desserts & Shisha is a must. Calming and relaxing at night with a view of OUD Water fountain. (Resembles Bukhoor smoke), Must stay and visit.

Date of stay: November 2017
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Valentinokhan,

Park Hyatt Jeddah’s team are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us! We appreciate your positive comments about the hotel’s overall location, outdoor surroundings and facilities. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Park Hyatt Jeddah