“Best beach near Jeddah!”
Review of Silver Sands Beach

Silver Sands Beach
Ranked #13 of 57 things to do in Jeddah
Reviewed 22 June 2014

What a welcoming sight it is. Absolutely beautiful. Pristine beach, white sand and the water looked sooo inviting. A turquoise blue/green just like you see in the Mediterranean travel magazines. It feels like we were on a tropical island with a lovely gentle breeze cooling us. We found lazy lounge chairs to lay down on and tables with umbrella's to shelter under. Grass cabana's were everywhere. It was magic. There was a nice tuck shop there to get freshly made coffee, sandwiches, croissants and snacks. Lots of delicious cool fruit drinks.

7  Thank Desertdiamonds

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Great place to visit as often as you can. Wonderful beach, good sights and just a good stress free time away from everything in Saudi.

3  Thank AnAmerican-in-Saudi
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Silver Sands Beach is amazing spot in North OBHOR , nearest from airport and good place for all ages .

4  Thank windsurfingjeddah
Reviewed 15 April 2014

beautiful location - warm sea, lovely sand, plenty of seating, good car parking. Cost 100SAR. Good café & toilets

3  Thank mike w
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have never been during weekends (friday), but I'm told you should stay away that time. I wasn't asked for a membership card, probably because other days are not busy. There were many families there, and a few solo europeans. We spoke to some people and found out that this beach has a few very nice regulars. The menu is a lot cheaper than other beaches in the area. I recommend their juices (15 rials). The "bartender" was really nice. It was beautiful and quiet. I was going to swim over to the small island but noticed, a few meters in, quite a lot of jellyfishes. I asked one regular about that, and he said he has seen some kids running out of the water screaming, after being stung. So I wasn't really excited about that. But still very pleased with the stay there. You can rent canoes and other water-stuff. And one was windsurfing a lot there. So I'd recommended. Good luck finding it though, as it is hidden.

5  Thank Margret1294