“Great swimming Pool with sea View but not any more”

Movenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah
Ranked #16 of 178 Hotels in Jeddah
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

It is the only brand hotel in Jeddah with a private swimming pool but nothing more is good except its location on the sea otherwise, It is very very expensive, Needs refurnishing, ACs is droping water all the time and food is good only in the dinner bufet. Service are not competitive.

• Stayed: September 2013
ppapanicolaou, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Greetings Kokish, thank you very much for your comments. I can understand your comments about the rooms however you will be pleased to know that we have begun our renovation programme at the hotel for all of our villas and studios. Response has been extremely positive so far as they have been remodelled to include a breakfast bar. We look forward to your return where we can place you in a newly refurbished room.

Kindest Regards...PAUL

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Resort with a beautiful view.
Treated nice and quick staff , But the weather was not appropriate.
I liked the proximity to the sea and the beach is clean pool is also clean and independent so that the newlyweds suits them too.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ADEL1470
ppapanicolaou, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Mr Adel, thank you for your wonderful comments about our resort and our staff which I have shared with my team. We are indeed very fortunate to be so near to the sea and I was very happy to read that you were able to relax, enjoy the view and your stay.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I have some comments on my stay in Al Nawras Resort:
-There were Three lights broken and not working and wasted a lot of time communicating the room service!
- Very bad service I called 3 times for an extra bed sheet and they didn't do it at all, also I ordered a lunch on Friday and it took them 3 hours to bring it.
-no privacy where some people were looking at us in the pool from the beach side!!
-I am not satisfied with the reception guy communication where was only one guy from Sudan where he was receiving like 2 or 3 phone calls and not caring too much to me while i was setting in his office where I spent like more than 20 minutes checking in which was taken from my own time!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Engaa
ppapanicolaou, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Greetings and we do value your feedback. We assure you that it will help us to improve our services.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 10 June 2013

The Mövenpick Resort Al Nawras is ideally located on a private island off North Corniche Road. It overlooks the Red Sea and near to the city centre.

We enjoyed our stay in Movenpick Al Nawras Jeddah; the villa was facing read sea. The private swimming pool is really an advantage. Large bed room and sitting room with all modern amenities and very friendly staff with positive attitude made our stay much enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank NThodi

Greetings and many thanks for posting this comment. My team and I are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to hosting you again and if there is anything we can do to improve your stay, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Kindest Personal Regards

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Once in a while your pre-conceived ideas are turned on their head. I made my 1st trip to Jeddah & I was lucky enough to stayed at the Movenpick Resort Al Nawras off the Corniche on the sea front in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. My villa had a very nice bedroom, a very well appointed shower room & a spacious living room/diner with a spell binding view of the Red Sea over my private pool. see photo. The villa layout was very tasteful & relaxing.

The resort restaurant is delightful in the style of an alpine chalet overlooking the Red Sea's sunsets. The cuisine has a wide choice & is highly recommended with a super health club to appease one's conscience. All the staff could not have been more helpful. A great advert for Arabian hospitality & I'm going back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank davebarpview
ppapanicolaou, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Greetings Dave and many thanks for your nice comments about our beautiful resort here in Jeddah. I am delighted that the hotel exceeded your expectations and you were able to make the most of the view and hospitality offered by the staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Thank you so much for our splendid stay. We thoroughly enjoyed Alnawras resort- the service exceeded all of our expectations.
We enjoyed our stay tremendously.
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not just to utter words, but to truly appreciate by heart.
How beautiful a day can be, when kindness touches it!

Room Tip: All the Villas at this resort have the same view
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mo_Lunat
ppapanicolaou, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Greetings Mo, thank you very much for your kind comments about our resort. We are glad you enjoyed the stay on the shores of the Red Sea whilst enjoying the surroundings and kind attention from our staff.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

This resort is the best one In Jeddah...It has an awesome location, pretty good service and also fabulous entertainments...It's the best place to spend your vacation...You can do many things there...Each villa has its own swimming pool...and it overlooks the Red Sea...There is also healthy club and a cute resturant named Al-Wadaa...They make parties for children too...Go and try them...and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun...They definitely deserves five stars

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Someone127

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comments and feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in the Resort and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.