We stayed at the Westin for 10 last days of March as a family with the executive package.
- very nice hotel, clean, wonderful swimming pools, service at the beach ok
- nice rooms, clean
- many russians but who can "behave" I would say, not like in some other hotels of Dubai
- Many nice and vgood restaurants within the hotel, staff polite and definitely trying to please you
- The executive floor with the breakfast and the cocktails is not good at all. The terrace is noisy and the inside dining room is sad, you just want to avoid this place, plus after 10 days of staying there the lady at the front desk was still not able to remember our names and room nbr
- Dinner reservations are a mess. It takes them ages to pick up your call and they don't confirm your reservation except once when they decided to wake us up at 11pm to confirm a booking!
- Rooms are big but they look like a disco in the night as there are so many lights which you are unable to turn off, so we had to put a few cloths on on each of them
- Phones and Internet in the rooms are a joke. Phones are toys and internet is so slow, you just don't want to use it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Dubai Westin