I'm writing this on my final night at the Westin and am so sad to be going. We have had the best time. This hotel was great and very impressive overall. Right on the beach you had great access to the lovely see, as well as lots of pools dotted around.
We arrive on the early morning flight and I had pre-registered to get into our room. They gave us a complimentary breakfast and told us we had been upgraded to half board. Our room was the most basic deluxe one but amazing! We were on the 8th floor. Hugeeeeeee bed and great size room. Lovely bathroom. If anything a tiny bit corporate but you expect that with chains.
We were at the pool most of the days and did some of the water sports too. The pools were great. Just so many children jumping and screaming though. We went and did dune bashing which is well worth it. Didn't eat in the hotel that much as wanted to get out and see as much as possible. Breakfast v v v good with lots of selection, but at 9am it was chaotic. Lots of plates left and tables not cleared. But the staff were working hard.
All in all a great trip. Would highly recommend. I will be returning to Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Travelbag and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Dubai Westin