Just returned fom an eight day holiday with the family and the Westin compares with anything else and indeed exceeds most of the other hotels I have stayed in on my previous nine visits to Dubai. Arrived at 8.30am in the morning with check in not due until the afternoon but immediately offered a complimentary breakfast followed by the room being provided an hour or so later. Ibrahim and Awais on reception like all the staff throughout the hotel were courteous and helpful while Sam and his colleagues in the Pengin club were exemplary with the kids.
Bedrooms are great for a family of four with plenty of space and a nice balcony and the location is great being close to JBR, the Marina and the Mall of Emirates.
We were on a half board package and ate mainly in the orange blue restaurant and the food and service here is outstanding. Having previously stayed next door at the Mina Seyahi we were aware of the excellent outdoor facilities the Westin shares with its neighbour and again these were impeccably maintained with plenty of pools for adult and kids alike. Only slight gripes would be the outdated kids club which is in need of refurbishment and the high prices for kids drinks at the pool bars.(we paid 96 dirhams - about £18 for basically 3 'slush puppy' type drinks)
This withstanding I wold have no hesitation in booking the Westin again and would strongly recommend it for a family break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Dubai Westin