i have stayed at The Westin Mina Seyahi around ten times and keep going back. The overall offer is great from the reception to the bars and restaurants and the rooms. The 'heavenly beds" are just that and you can buy the full package of bed for about 5000 gbp... but it would be worth it. Staff are genuinely helpful in looking after your every need. The pool (s) are great, lap pool, kids pool and meandering pool. Kids only allowed to one end of the gardens and pool area - great if you have kids as they cant wander too far and great if you dont so you still get the peace and tranquility! There are 2 swim up bars for when its really hot and the waiter service to your sunbed is first class. they will even clean your sunglasses and give you iced towels. go its worth it - however can be pricey at festivals or holidays - up to £500 per night when you can get it for £250 ish....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Dubai Westin