The Westin is great value for money and fabulous location which puts it top of the list.
We arrived at 10 am and were given complimentary breakfast. Room which was exactly what we had asked for, was ready by eleven. Grounds and pool are fab and service excellent. Room was very spacious and had a great view out to the palm. Plenty of water provided and small problem with ac attended to immediately. Several baskets of fruit left in room and ample towels and toiletries. Dinner and breakfast both excellent with plenty of choice. Executive club had lovely afternoon tea and happy hour. My only slight criticism was the noise from drunk people at the brunch on Friday but you wouldn't notice unless you walk by that area. Spoiled the lovely ambience. Good tennis courts and gym. Also easy to walk to Marina and Marina mall and so avoid the Sheik Zayed road.. All in all a great place to chill and enjoy the winter sun
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Westin