Stayed here just over a week ago and had the best stay in Dubai yet ! So much so we are coming back in September !
Arrived about 8:30 am in morning the receptionist where we were welcomed and offered a light refreshment . The receptionist showed us a room on the ground floor , it wasn't for us and smelled slightly musty! As check in was not till 3 pm we were told that we would need to wait for another room to become available . In the meantime we were give a complimentary voucher for a buffet breakfast , which was brilliant . So many choices and helpful and friendly staff welcomed us .after that we went back to reception and there was a room ready on the 5 th floor . This room was much better beautiful big bathroom and view with balcony overlooking pool, beach .our stay was fantastic myself and my mum utterly enjoyed it . Staff in blue orange where we had breakfast each morning where fantastic , remember you every morning and what you ate , couldnt do enough for you . They are a credit to the hotel . We also dined twice in spice empourium food was fantastic , and service was great too . Lovely attentive staff who again remembered you . We dined also in bussola which was beautiful .
We stayed by pool and beach most days we were helped by the beach pool staff who carried towels and set up our youngest for the bay they couldn't be more helpful they also cane around twice a day with cold towels and cold water spray . Which was needed in the sun . The pool bar staff where great too who came around all the time to make sure you had a drink or wanted to order food . All the staff at the westin where fantastic and a credit to hotel . Our stay was perfect and we can't wait to return . Stayed in a few hotels in Dubai
But this is certainly above the rest .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Westin