We have just returned from a 14 night stay at the Westin from check in to check out the service was faultless on every level. we arrived on the overnight flight around 8am and we were allocated our rooms straight away which was totally unexpected. The rooms are spacious and luxurious ours was overlooking the pool and beach, the house keeping was superb.
We were on half board package and ate in the Blue Orange buffet restaurant for breakfast and dinner where the food was outstanding, so much to choose from and different every night so we never got bored, the food is cooked in small amounts and replenised regular so it is always fresh, there also are several cooking stations serving chinese, arabic, indian, the desserts were mouth watering and a work of art and tasted as good as they looked.
The pool and beach facilities are well serviced and maintained to a very high standard the gardeners are there everyday looking after the grounds and the pool guys work hard getting drinks food throughout the day, the little touches like the complimentary mini iced drinks, cold water bottle sprays, iced face towels & water melon were always appriciated .
We have stayed at the One & Only next door a few times and this hotel is as good and would highly recommend it to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Travelbag, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Dubai Westin