47 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$638
TravelocityUS$645
Trip.comUS$650
9,766 results
All reviews porterhouse beach suite manava restaurant prestige suite maui restaurant half board club millesime main pool kids club steak restaurant beautiful hotel sea view bed apartment special mention special thanks family holiday sun loungers
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Actual Stay: August 28-29 2016

Surprised my girlfriend in staying in Sofitel The Palm.

ABOUT THE ROOM:
Booked a Sea view Luxury King with Balcony.
-A very huge room with a king size bed.
-Has a nice view with a huge couch in the balcony where you can relax or smoke.
-Has a large flat screen TV.
-Has dim lights in each side of bed.
-Mini bar is also included with lots of goodies.
-Has iron and hair dryer.
-The king size bed was very comfy.
-The room was very clean.

ABOUT THE BATHROOM:
- The bathroom is very big. When you open the door you'll see 2 sinks, plus lots of towels, and toiletries. On the left side, there's another door for toilet.
- On the right side, there's a door for the rain shower and huge bath tub with another door which you will have easy access to the bedroom and you can also watch the television while lying on the tub which is pretty amazing.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: 101% at it's best.
1.) Adam in the front desk was very nice and assisted us right away. Provided all our needs and briefed us in everything that they have in the hotel. We arrived very early in the hotel, and we know he did his very best to have us checked-in as early as possible which we really appreciate.
2.) Liza (Guest Relations) helped me do the surprise for my girlfriend since I mentioned upon my booking that we will be celebrating our anniversary and birthday of my girlfriend. So she explained very well all the options that I have for the surprise and it is very well executed. Once we entered the room, it has the balloon set up for the birthday of my girlfriend and on the bed were 2 boxes of complimentary chocolates for the anniversary and birthday. I swear, my girlfriend was never been this happy. And at night, she also organized another set up for an anniversary ambiance, balloons has changed to roses which made the room aura very romantic. So thank you so much for doing a great job. :)

AMENITIES:
- They have a huge pool which is a little deep in the middle.
- Has 5 restaurants inside the hotel which caters diff kinds of cuisines
- Bars by the beach
- Spas and also salon for men and women.

The hotel is really a complete package if you want to have some staycation. It is very nice and the service is really great! Will definitely return. :)

Additional info: We also tried the taxi service in the hotel which is a private car LEXUS which provides good service as well.

Room tip: Best view ofcourse is the sea view with king size bed
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank KURTifiedd
SofitelDxbPalm, Guest Experience Team at Sofitel Dubai The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Dear KURTifiedd,

Thank you for your outstanding review and for giving us the opportunity to provide you with our best services and hospitality.
Your compliments are really encouraging us to keep delivering genuine hospitality both in products and services to our guests.
We will definitely extend your gratitude with the team and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again for another Magnifique experience at Sofitel The Palm Dubai.
Best regards

Reviewed 9 September 2016

We stayed as a family of 4 for a week between 20th and 27th August. I can only say that it was beyond my wildest expectations.

We had a 2 bed apartment. It was apartment 9301 which is in the third block furthest away from the hotel and was on the 3rd floor. It was on the corner so we benefited from 3 balconies - 2 faced over the resort and Palm and other had views of the sea. It was absolutely magnificent. The apartment was beautifully laid out and decorated, completely immaculate and absolutely enormous. The views from all 3 balconies were spectacular. House keeping come in at least twice a day to ensure you have enough towels, bottled water etc and to clean.

The resort itself and the hotel are absolutely beautiful. There is a huge choice of swimming pools and restaurants to choose from. The food was lovely.

Buying alcohol at the resort is very expensive, so if you do like to have a drink, I would recommend stocking up at the duty free in Dubai once you arrive off the plane.

There is a mini market on site where you can buy basics including cans of soft drinks etc which are much cheaper than buying from the bars.

I think the staff at the hotel are incredible and a real credit to the owners/management of the hotel. No matter what their role, every single staff member that I encountered was polite, friendly and nothing was too much trouble.

I had told the resort that I was there to celebrate my 50th birthday year. On the first day, they delivered chocolates to my apartment and on the same evening, I came back from dinner to find that they had arranged swans from towels on the bed and scattered the bed with rose petals.

We were made to feel very special - this most certainly is a 5 star resort in every single respect and I very highly recommend it. So much so, we have decided that we will return in 2017.

Thank you to the staff and management for creating such a wonderful experience for our family.

Room tip: Either Palm or sea views are beautiful. The higher you are, the better the views.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda P
SofitelDxbPalm, Guest Experience Team at Sofitel Dubai The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Dear Amanda P,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review of your stay at Sofitel The Palm Dubai . We were extremely happy to read that you found our products and service exceeded your expectations in all areas – rooms, service and food.
Positive comments are very motivating for our team as it helps us in continuing to strive for excellence in everything we do.
Thank you for recommending us to future travellers visiting Dubai.
We do look forward to welcoming you back soon and create many more Magnifique experiences for you.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

We had nice stay for our visit to the Dubai and our experience was amazing. Service and staff excellent, they cannot do enough for you to make your stay even more enjoyable.we cannot thank you enough for all your advice assistance and added service to make our holiday relaxing and hassle free. Huge thank you to all the staff,

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Khali-shmsi
SofitelDxbPalm, Guest Experience Team at Sofitel Dubai The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear Khali-shmsi,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us earlier this year and for your kind words.
We truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review with great comments about our hospitality. Your comments have been shared with our team members and they are so proud of themselves to know that their friendliness and service met your entire satisfaction.
We hope that your travels bring you back to the Palm and to Sofitel The Palm for yet another memorable experience.
Best regards

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Here we are on our first night at this luxurious hotel sitting in the club room just about to tuck in to what looks like a delicious array of canapés and a good selection of wines and spirits. The staff in the club room from the VIP check-in to the staff at breakfast and evening are absolutely first class, nothing is to much trouble for them and there helpfulness is nothing short of first class
Will continue to give revues thru out the rest of our holiday

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank TheSmiffs4

Dear TheSmiffs4,

Many thanks for sharing such a great comments about your experience staying with us
We are very pleased to learn that you had a Fantastic time at our resort highlighting the Club Millesime where you enjoyed the privileges provided and that the service met your expectations.
It was our pleasure to have you with us and we certainly looking forward to welcome you again in the not too distant future to enjoy another Magnifique experience at Sofitel The Palm Dubai
Sincerely

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I arrived at 12 o'clock They registered me and inform me that the check in time is 3 PM I accept the policy they told us that they will do there best to check us in before 3 and they promise to call when the room is ready
Came back 3:20 and they asked me to register again!!!
Sorry your room not ready yet

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ahmedaU6539SE
SofitelDxbPalm, Guest Experience Team at Sofitel Dubai The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Dear Ahmed A,
First of all , we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us following your visit and please allow us to express our deepest apologies for the inconveniences that you have encountered at the time of check-in. Unfortunately ,due to the high occupancy during your visit the room preparation took longer than expected .
We truly value your feedback as this helps us understand the areas that we need to strive for improvement . Rest assured that your feedback has been shared with the relevant departments and will be reviewed accordingly.
Once again we truly thank you for your time and feedback and we do apologize for the inconvenience . We hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel The Palm Dubai.
Best regards,