Atlantis, The Palm
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$177
US$238
US$214
Agoda.com
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$179
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$126
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$198
  • Beachfront
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$258
US$232
Agoda.com
18,743 results
All reviewsimperial clubwater parklost chambersdolphin bayroyal poolnasimi beacheast towerhalf boarddolphin experienceronda locatellileap of faithsaffron restaurantaqua venturezero entryaquaventure parkchocolate fountainfree entry
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I have never stayed in a large, resort type hotel, and my first impression was unimpressive. The hotel was too large and felt too chaotic, but this changed as our three day stay proceeded.

We were there for a wedding and despite my first impression, we really, really enjoyed our stay at the Atlantis. Rooms are large and comfortable. Although we didn't have too much time, there was so much to do, the waterpark, the dolophins etc.

A special mention for all the staff at Atlantis, from the staff serving at breakfast to the doormen to the golf cart drivers all so friendly and helpful. Super staff.

It was a super venue for a large wedding.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Serge_Zaalof, President and Managing Director at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am honoured and delighted to read that your in stay at Atlantis, The Palm has been an enjoyable one because of the rendered services and courtesy of our colleagues.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back again at Atlantis, The Palm.

Best regards,

Serge Zaalof
President and Managing Director

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I visited Dubai with my daughter in July for 5 nights. We stopped over on the way back from a hectic time in Australia and enjoyed being able to totally relax at Atlantis. We arrived around 9:00 am and were allowed to check in immediately which was great after a long flight( I had e-mailed to let them know in advance) With free access to the water park included, a private beach, an aquarium on site and 2 swimming pools to choose from and many dining options Atlantis had everything we needed to enjoy a relaxing time.
The staff were lovely and helpful. Everything was spotlessly clean and we had a great time.!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I did not stay in the Atlantis but I went for a day trip there to meet the dolphins and go to the water park. It was breathtaking. I loved every minute of it. The staff are excellent. You really do get value for money when visiting the dolphins. (Although I thought the photos should have been included in the price.) It was still excellent and the water park was so much fun. I couldnt believe the views either,

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rachael R
Reviewed 27 November 2013

After reading so many different views on the hotel I was looking forward to 4 nights there, we booked an imperial room as we wanted just a relaxing break away.

It started off well with an efficient check in & luckily our room was ready when we arrived at 9am despite that the official check in time being 3pm, we did request a room with a balcony & the initial room didn't have one but they managed to move us quickly. You are given a wealth of infomation at check in & the place is enourmous, reminds me of a vegas type resort.

In general the rooms are looking tired & dated, butu are OK, the main point is the beds are very comfortable.

The food can be both extremes, we ate at TBJ & the food was tepid, we also ate at the steakhouse & it was sublime, but expensive as it was a 200dhr supplement over the half board rate per head for a limited menu, the room service was good quality.

The biggest gripe we had was with the staff, in the main they seem to be devoid of a brain, the ability to think or do anything other than quote their ' policy ', to the point that we had an instancec where one of the many security guards checking that only residents & no ' visitors ' entered the hotel was extremelly rude to us oine evening, we went to the duty manager to complain who promised to look into it & let us know by 10am the following morning, we heard nothing for 2 days, then when I tweeted about it got 6 different people calling me to each ask me what happened. All this did was annoy us having to repeat ourselves everytime. It also gets annoying when they just stand there, quote a policy & smile at you.

I would suggest they look at customer service training for their staff ?

We went to the waterpark on the sunday & it appeared quiet, but it was still a challenge to get a sunbed at all, & due to the size of the main building & layout by 3.30pm the whole resort was in the shade, which is rather annoying

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank neal s
Reviewed 27 November 2013

In the Middle East, the Atlantis is a different experience from any thing else you have tried. Although it is the biggest hotel in the Middle East, they manage to handle themselves really well. Check-in is at least 7 employees at any time, and they some times have more. There are two areas for breakfast one at the East Wing and one at the West. The one at the west is the bigger with variety from all over the World. Breakfast is on an industrial scale serving thousands of people with incredible efficiency. Sitting outside by the main gate watching how valet service handle the hundreds of cars arriving every hour is an experience in its self.

Putting the scale of management aside, eery thing else at the hotel is of very high standard: The rooms, furniture, amenities, and bed comfort are excellent. Views from the rooms (I was on the 11th floor) are breathtaking. Food quality is outstanding (tried the Lebanese). The staff are very polite and responsive.

I did not go to the Water park on this trip as I was traveling for business, but on previous visits I did go with my family and it was superb. The park has many rides, notably the Shamal which is the longest and most enjoyable. Food quality at the park is also good.

Conference facilities are excellent. Huge halls and meeting rooms catering for over 600 people in this conference.

If you have not been to the Atlantis yet, I recommend that you do. This is one of the places you definitely need to visit at least once in your life.

Room Tip: rooms with double beds have two Queen size beds. They will easily sleep two adults and two children.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business