Atlantis, The Palm
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$177
US$232
US$214
Agoda.com
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$179
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$342
US$220
US$327
US$220
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$170
US$279
US$226
US$258
US$237
18,772 results
All reviewsimperial clubwater parklost chambersdolphin bayroyal poolnasimi beacheast towerhalf boarddolphin experienceronda locatellileap of faithsaffron restaurantaqua venturezero entryaquaventure parkchocolate fountainfree entry
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We visited here in June this year as a stop off before we went in to Mauritius were we got married.
We got here very early and our room was not ready we had been on a long flight and wanted sleep we had to fall asleep in the reception area which was awful. The hotel was very nice very vast and clean staff were alright not great but hey ho. Weather was fantastic but the humidity was very high we new this but didn't realise how bad it was going to be. Don't think we would come back sorry.

Room Tip: Any room they are all amazing
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Serge_Zaalof, President and Managing Director at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Atlantis, The Palm on TripAdvisor.

I sincerely regret to read that there was no available room upon your early arrival in the resort. We do try our utmost best to accommodate early check-in but it always based on availability of rooms.

On more positive note, I am glad to read of your appreciation for our resort facilities and services rendered by our colleagues.

I thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

The best thing about Atlantis apart from the decor an luxury is the service provided.

Although some things like queuing for breakfast particularly the various tricks tried by guests to skip the queue need to be dealt with. Just a bit annoying in an upscale resort.

Another thing which be dealt with in a more efficient manner was showing your hotel badge at each and entrance at the hotel. Due to the fact that there are so many tourists just checking out the hotel it is not easy to recognise who are visiting and who are staying.

Also apart from soft pillows, hard pillows should also be provided. Reduced the sleep quality.

Room Tip: Palm view rooms are better.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank globetrottersam
Serge_Zaalof, President and Managing Director at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

It is extremely rewarding to read of your kind words on our resort grounds and especially with regards to services rendered by our colleagues.

Furthermore, I sincerely apologise if you felt that our access control procedure to areas exclusive for our hotel guests was too stringent. Nevertheless, it is essential that this procedure is maintained as the safety and security of our guests is of paramount importance to us.

However, I truly regret that the type of pillow in our rooms did not meet your expectation. I have taken good note of your suggestion and will discuss with my team during the next review exercise of our amenity list.

Thank you once again for your honest feedback and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at Atlantis, The Palm.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

There are many attractive and appealing features to this hotel e.g. The Waterpark, Lost Adventures (Aquarium), Dophin enclosure, beaches and a wide range of restaurants. Therefore this is an ideal hotel for families (and for anyone who wants to chill out) as everything you need is provided for and with it being relatively expensive; it makes sense to get your money's worth by spending as much time as you can here. However, if you want to get away from the hotel it's not expensive to go to Jumeriah Beach (around £10 in a taxi) or get a free shuttle to the Dubai Mall or Mall of the Emirates. Just be aware that these shuttle buses are fairly infrequent.

This is a very unique hotel and I'm not aware of any other hotel in the world that has the type of features that this hotel offers? So the price I think is justified really, you could spend a few hundred quid for one night in a mediocre hotel in London and it won't even have 20% of what this hotel offers.

My wife and I had a lovely evening on Nasimi Beach drinking a few cocktails, a lovely meal and looking at the Dubai Skyline whilst listening to a DJ playing some relaxed house music. Nasimi beach would be a great place to go with a group of people to hang out, smoke Shisha, have a few drinks whilst at the same time being able to enjoy the pleasures of being on a beautiful pristine beach. Lovely sofas, beds and seating areas to chill out in.

I think there is a misconception with this hotel in that lots of people have said that's it's really expensive to eat and drink. Well we ate at the The Edge, Shore and Nasimi Beach restaurants (which I recognise are not the fine dining restaurants) and the costs for meals such as fajitas, mixed grills, burgers and Italian dishes are comparable to most Pubs/ Restaurants in London i.e. £20-25 per person (not including alcohol). If you register with Emirates Skywards you get 15% off every meal including drinks at every restaurant/ bar at the Atlantis. Just show them your skywards number when you ask for the bill. I did inform Nasimi Beach staff that my baby had a dairy/ soya allergy and eventually they told me that they couldn't guarantee this which was pretty rubbish really as this wasn't a problem at our previous hotel or at most restaurants we've been too.

The Shore, Nasimi Beach and another bar do a Happy Hour pretty much everyday of the week (at different hours from one another during the night) which works out pretty good. Again comparable to London prices.

However, the rooms are dated in design, so you might feel after what you've paid to stay here, your room (if it's a deluxe) is perhaps not as great as you hoped for. The room is still very nice just not special.

Breakfast is amazing, absolutely everything you could wish for and more. The staff are attentive and very professional but I wouldn't say they were outstanding; like the hotel we stayed in prior to coming here. Perhaps that is due to the fact that so many people come to stay here and also visit here to access the above-mentioned features.

I think it's worth having this experience because there isn't another hotel in the world like this.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank honeymooners88
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Stayed here for two nights just to experience it but that was enough for me

Great to be able to explore the hotel freely as non hotel guests access is very limited. Access to the water park and aquarium is included too. We were half board and chose to have dinner in the evenings. The restaurants we were allowed to use were limited but you would expect that to be the case.

Staff were friendly. The breakfast and dinner buffets were vast with everything you could imagine at a high quality. They were however really busy with queues to get in to breakfast and swarms of people grabbing for the food like they hadn't eaten for a year! For some reason we found other guests at the Atlantis to be quite rude generally, barging one another out of the way, forgetting to use the words please and thank you and so on.

Our room was nice. Quite a dated style but with what looked to be a new shower.

On the beach and by the pool the sun beds were very close together and 5 rows deep on the beach more by the pool. The view from the beach was really disappointing. I described it to my friend to a bit like a sunnier Thames estuary. There is building work going on across the lagoon and you can hear it all day long. Not my idea of a relaxing beach retreat.

If you like very busy hotels with lots going on then you will probably like this more than me. If like me you prefer a relaxing, calm hotel where you are made to feel like an individual as opposed to one of thousands then I'd stay elsewhere and visit the Atlantis for dinner or a drink.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Amber W
Serge_Zaalof, President and Managing Director at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear Guest,

I am happy to read that overall, you enjoyed your stay with us. Nevertheless, allow me to sincerely apologise for the crowd issue and the demeanor of some guests that marred your stay. My team is already aware of your concerns and we will do our utmost best to find appropriate solutions.

Regarding the building works, I truly apologise for any inconvenience caused. Based on popular demand and customer feedback, we have been refurbishing our fitness centre and I wish to inform you that the new ShuiQi fitness centre is now open. The new gym boasts more state-of-the-art equipment than ever before for a complete work-out and we hope that you will have the opportunity to try the new facility in a near future.

Once again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We stayed here for six nights after a week in Oman and were a bit disappointed really. We normally always stay at Jumeirah Beach but as relatives were staying here we thought we would give it a try. At Jumeirah beach they have the Club Executive for adults and this is excellent, however in Atlantis the Premium Club is open to children and adults and thus we found this a bit noisy and not so relaxing.
Most days we went to the zero entry pool as this was very quiet and we did visit the water park, which was amazing.
The half board option is good and we went for a meal at Nobu, which was excellent.
One of the bad points was if you went into town most days there was a queue for taxis.
The views were brilliant and we had a wonderful birds eye view off he red arrows! However next time we return to Dubai we will go back to Jumeirah beach.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Val P

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to read that on the overall, you enjoyed your stay with us. Having said this, it is regrettable that we have not been able to meet all your expectations due to the crowd in the Imperial Club lounge and the queue at the taxi stand. I would like to assure you that your feedback will be duly utilised in our next product review, as part of our commitment to continuously innovate to satisfy all our guests.

Once again, thank you for your comment and we look forward to welcome you back at Atlantis, The Palm.