I choose to stay in this hotel last year with my family and i was delighted to stay at the same.
On arrival we were asked to wait for some as we requested for an early check-in, the hotel was kind enough to upgrade us to SPG rooms on the same floor, and also upgrade one of the rooms to Suite Room".
The room in general were also very spacious, having all the amenities which are required. The hotel was neat and clean. One thing about Dubai hotels is that they are vertical in shape, and hence gives a slightly different feeling as compared to a broad shaped hotel.
Pros: The location of the Hotel is very good, its right on Sheikh Zayed road, very near to Dubai Mall (one of Asia biggest Mall), connectivity to any part of Dubai is easy from this location, and also the Tour guides are easy to pickup from this place. The breakfast is Lavish and multi cuisines, suitable for Veggies and Non-Veggeis.
Cons: I am not very fascinated by high rise hotels, the hotel has no park / lawn to chill and relax in free time. The service was decent and not exemplary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road is strategically located on the most prestigious stretch of Sheikh Zayed Road. We’re within easy reach from the World Trade Centre, Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Dubai International Financial Centre, various corporate hubs and Business Bay. The world’s largest mall, Dubai Mall, the spectacular Dubai Fountain and the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa are a convenient 5 minute drive away. If you’re keen on exploring the city, the Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road is where you want to be, with 2 metro stations within easy reach and Dubai International Airport just 15 minutes away. Whether you’re in town for business or leisure, you’re in for a great stay in each of our 384 modern, comfortable and spacious guest rooms, suites and apartments. After a long day of business or sightseeing, enjoy spectacular views from our floor-to-ceiling windows or relax in front of the flat screen TV, before getting a good night’s sleep in the Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed™. Plus, enjoy free extras like bottled water and wireless Internet access. Our Junior Suites offer extra space for the working professional on the go, plus complimentary access to the Z Lounge, where you can enjoy breakfast, happy hour and all-day snacks. The one, two and three bedroom apartments are ideal for families and extended stays. Start each day with a good breakfast at The Eatery, our all-day dining restaurant. After a hard day’s work or sight-seeing, relax at Charlie’s and enjoy steaks and a great selection of local, regional and imported craft beers from our Best Brews™ Program. If you’re in the mood for the exotic, try our authentic Moroccan Restaurant or indulge in hearty Italian buffet at Luigi's. If you’re looking to get active, the Four Points by Sheraton offers a well-equipped gym and one of the highest located pools in the area, on the rooftop. Level 43 Sky Lounge, also on the rooftop, is our award-winning venue which was named Best Bar in the Middle East at the Middle East Hotel Awards. It offers an excellent venue to enjoy tasty treats, drinks and spectacular 360 degree views of Dubai’s skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai Hotel Dubai
- 4 Points By Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai
- Four Points Dubai
- Dubai Four Points
- Dubai Sheraton