“Fantastic business hotel”

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fantastic business hotel”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is a great hotel, mostly for business visitors but still a great stay. The swimming pool is beautiful with nice grounds. The buffet breakfast was also delicious and great variety. I stayed at a suite on the 41st floor and every day at turn down they brought nice little gifts to my room. My favorite was the dates selection. It is close to the Burj Khalifa, just a short taxi ride away. For some reason when I took a cab there the driver was upset because it was a short ride for him. I just ignored him. I personally loved how modern and beautiful the lobby area is. But actually the entire place is magnificent in my opinion. The room decor is very modern and kind of masculine, including the toiletries. But I heard from some friends that there is a floor with more feminine decorated rooms.

Visited July 2013

43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Modern buzzing”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Busy place, filled with people hard at work, but definitely stop at the bar, views for a good time with an up scale crowd and good cocktails!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Beirutiya
NYC
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“loved, loved, loved! Exceptional service!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband stayed here for a few nights during our honeymoon, and we completely enjoyed it! Normal check-in is in the afternoon, and we didn't have any issues checking in upon arrival, around 9am (no add'l fee). Even better, they upgraded us to a suite!

This hotel has a very classy and business environment. The breakfast buffet was good and the service was exceptional!! We took advantage of the free shuttle to the beach at Madinat and to the Wild Wadi Waterpark - definitely worth it! Emirates Towers is in a great location - you have close access to the metro and cab service is modestly priced, since the hotel is close to a lot of major sites. The restaurants here are also really good - try eating at The Noodle House.

Everything about this hotel was great! Very clean and attentive staff. The a/c was perfect - no need to turn it down when it's over 100 degrees outside. Each room has its own monitor, so you're able to control the temperature in your room. I strongly recommend this hotel! For a good price book via getaroom.com

Visited June 2014
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very clean, good food, Staff were great”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

No balcony, ask for wi fi as the rooms have the old type connectors and the internet speed is slow but no fees.
I would visit again

Visited May 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Turn the air con down!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I love everything else about this building ad what it has to offer, but what i can not repeat myself any more is just to turn the air con down! I have dined in many of the restaurants within emirates towers and they have said they dont monitor the air con its the actual building. I just dont understand if its getting hotter outside it doesnt mean turn the aircon up inside. Room temperature is ok and is the healiest way it should be as this is how people get sick!

Visited May 2014