“Excellent food, especially if you have allergies”
Review of Azur

Azur
Ranked #732 of 10,111 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$50 - US$100
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We requested some special needs as my partner has food allergies. We where concerned they understood the needs, but the outcome from the chef was spot on and superbly prepared and very delicious. Price was good for a city hotel.

RDBFireandIce, Director of Food & Beverage at Azur, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments, I am extremely glad that my chef was able to cater to your needs and I will definitely pass on your wonderful comments to them. We look forward to welcoming you back to Azur soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Andrew Whiffen

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Everything is so good here. I truly enjoy the service and wide range of menu choices. The drink menu also contains some very interesting choices that are sure to hit the spot. My favorite dinner choices are the steak and lobster (for a splurge), but the grilled chicken with mushroom sauce and asparagus is definitely my go to choice. Choose the garlic mashed potato side.

1  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We had Iftar at Azur (Raffles Hotel) last night and really enjoyed it. The elegant buffet featured an extensive selection of salads, pastries, and the typical Arabic mezze of top quality. The spread also included the traditional Ramadan drinks in addition to 4-5 smoothie offerings which we have not experienced before, divine! The dessert station was beautifully laid out and contained an impressive selection of Arabic and international offerings. Seating was comfortable and service was really good. Can't praise this place enough; strongly recommend!

Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

We visited Azur restaurant on 11/4/13. I rang in the morning & made a reservation.
When we turned up they had no record, funny that as my surname is the same as the hotel so was surprised they got that wrong. Anyway they reluctantly led us to the non smoking part of the restaurant which is adjacent to the extremely noisy & smoky bar.
View of the harbour & city are excellent from the restaurant as its on 52 second floor, with glass window top to bottom.
We asked for white wine, at 190 dhs (£35) you would expected it to be served chilled, it was not.
The food was very good. We had surf & turf x 2, Sea-base (a little over done) grilled chicken. Along with some sides & bread.
Total cost 1000 dhs (£180).
Not the best value or atmosphere. I'd be willing to eat the food again if the chef moves.

2  Thank Doha2012
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Nice restaurant if you're staying at the hotel. Friendly staff made us feel welcomed.
If you can sit outside, you have a great view of the harbor - albeit from the 5th floor.