“Truly, a great Arabian Adventure”

Arabian Team Adventures
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We booked our Desert Safari tour through the Arabian Team Adventures because of the good review that we read in the Trip Advisor, in addition to the rational quoted cost of the tour. They are professional, from the prompt pick-up time until the drop off. There were few things which I'm not keen on during the tour like the food served, the extended belly dancing (2-3 songs are good enough), but I consider those minor and not enough to dampen the entire experience. As a whole, this is a great way to start my trip in Dubai.

2  Thank Imyvonnegf
in 13 reviews
"wear"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I just loved, the driver were very friendly, the belly dancer (russian girl) for me is the best in Dubai ( I went in several safaris in Dubai) . The Tanura dance is also very good. . About the food, it is good, simple but clean and tasty . .when I have visitors I bring them to this safari . . they enjoy it very much .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEm-tCRQV6s how is the show.. super

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We went on this desert safari with a group of 12, three cars, driving out of Dubai in the late afternoon. The driver explained a lot about the area, the camels, the desert itself and the bedouins living out there. Then they deflated the tires and the sand dune bashing started, which is a great experience. The desert itself is amazing and then we stopped in the middle of nothing than sand dunes to watch the spectacular sunset. Then me headed towards a desert camp (where several other tours also arrived). There were some more or less typical tourist attractions (camel riding, henna painting, photograph shoots in dishdasha, belly dancer show, etc) and the BBQ was of good quality. The service was very good throughout the whole experience.

1  Thank Jandregr
Reviewed 29 December 2013

1  Thank jandregr55
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 September 2013

i had booked desert safari with Arabian Team Adventures in advance over the telephone from home. after reaching Dubai, one of their representatives came to collect the money and confirm the tour and i was handed over the voucher. on the day of the safari, i was picked up sharp @ 3.30pm as per schedule. we were driven in a modern Toyota 4x4 SUV. on the way they picked up some more travelers. we reached the desert around 5pm to see the sunset and photo secession. near by there was a camel farm too. after this the real adventure started, the actual dune bashing. my guide cum chauffeur was an experienced man with about 20 yrs hands on dune bashing, so the ride was exciting as well as safe. after the ride we reached our camp and we settled on local Arabian styled low couch. we served starters like felafel, shawerma and soft drinks were free and unlimited. alcoholic beverages were charged extra. in between this quad biking and camel ride are available at an additional cost. the dinner buffet consists of asian and continental veg and non veg dishes. there was a separate counter for barbeque and kebabs which included chicken, lamb and beef. food was good. after this this the spectacular belly dance and other kind of dance started and believe me its a pleasure and treat for eyes to watch them. the other dance i meant was a dance where all lights are switched off and a man comes and dances with his costume full of lights, cant explain, you should see it in person. there is henna tattooing which is free of cost and there is a small shop selling sand arts. after all this we taken back to our hotel in the same SUV and dropped at out hotel lobby by 10.30pm.

2  Thank Rambo2222