All reviews outlet village polynesian theme legoland waterpark themed hotel theme park tickets french village lazy pool buggy service a pool view room poolside restaurant kids club family resort water park nice resort pool access main building buggy drivers
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The Resturent food was great we enjoyed our stay at hotel and my kids they enjoyed themselves at water park. Special thanks to the waiter Tanaya and Dolrich they service was out of this world hope to comeback again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mandlangwenya
Mohamad S, Director of Sales and Marketing at Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Aloha Mandlangwenya,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor following your stay at Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection Hotels.

I was delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience with us and I am humbled that you appreciated the unwavering level of customer service provided by Tanaya and Dolrich. Your feedback is much appreciated as we endeavor to deliver an experience exactly like nothing else – I am proud to learn that we provided you with an unforgettable stay! Please rest assured that your kind comments will be shared with Tanaya and Dolrich as well as the rest of the team.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Lapita soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection, this hotel is beyond amazing, the location is very good, accessible to all the parks in Motiongate/legoland, we stayed for 2 Nights and we just can't get enough, I just wish we could stay longer so that my daugther can explore more in the parks. the pool is very nice and my daugther loves the lazy river, the restaurant Hikina has the best variety of food, the best waffles i've ever tasted, I ate a lot and even asked for extra for my daughter and the chef were very nice and gave us 4 pcs takeaway. the room service were also great. we sure back next big Eid Holiday.

Room Tip: higher floors has best views.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Nessyblew

Aloha Nessyblew,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your stay at Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection Hotels.

I am thrilled to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your two-night stay with us; citing in particular, the property’s facilities, the quality and selection of items provided at the breakfast buffet and our close proximity to the theme parks. Please rest assured that your kind comments will be shared with the entire team.

Thank you very much for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Lapita soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My company did an event in Lapita hote , the staff were very friendly and they willing to help , the ball room was very nice , the lunch meal was very limited and the food taste is not that great , but over all the hotel theme looks so great .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Aloha NAVLog N,

Thank you for your review following your experience at Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection Hotels.

I was delighted to read that you appreciated the level of customer service provided by our team during your event in Tamure ballroom. I was disappointed, however, to read that you did not enjoy the selection or taste of the food served during your event. Your comments are much appreciated as we endeavor to deliver an experience that is exactly like nothing else and naturally, I was concerned to read that we fell short. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the concerned managers for their immediate review – we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Lapita soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

loved it .. loved it.. loved it
everything, everyone, the atmosphere,
had so much fun and enjoyed our time .. and for those who are worried about the cleanness .. don't it is very neat and clean (mommy clean) ;)

but I have to say one thing to be fair .. when we wanted to check out it took them forever to come and take our luggage, more than an hour late !

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Emani A

Aloha Emani,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us; mentioning in particular the property’s atmosphere and upkeep. I was concerned to read your feedback regarding the luggage collection delay you experienced before check out. Your comments will be shared with the concerned manager for their immediate review and action to avoid future inconveniences to our guests.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Lapita soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Iftar was amazing. They severed us well, along with helping us celebrate my Dad's birthday with a cake. The food was of a good variety.

Special shout out to our server - Dolrich - our server! and the Restaurant Manager!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Aloha Hendriea,

Thank you for posting your TripAdvisor review following your experience at Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection Hotels.

I am thrilled to read that you and your family enjoyed your iftar with us and that we were able to make your father’s birthday a memorable one. Please rest assured that your kind comments will be shared with Dolrich and Swaroop as well as the rest of the team.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Lapita soon.