We stayed 2 nights as a stopover enroute to Italy. the room was comfortable with a large comfortable bed. The location is great. It is close to the airport and across the road from the Deira shopping mall. The staff were quite helpful. the bar provided a welcome relief after a couple of days sight seeing and shopping. The happy hour seemed last for quite a while.
The hotel is fairly central to most of the sites. Recommend visiting the Gold market and do one of the tours to the desert. Also a high tea at the Burj Al Arab.
Overall a pleasant couple of days and certainly put us on the rght timezone for Italy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Dubai Novotel Deira City Centre is directly opposite to Deira City Centre shopping mall and within the business and commercial district of Port Saeed. The hotel is only 5 min from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and 15 min from Dubai World Trade Center. It offers 188 guest rooms, ideal for a business trip or family breaks in in Dubai, as well as international and regional restaurants, fully licensed bars and an outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel Dubai
- Novotel Hotel Dubai
- Deira City Centre Novotel