This is a nice hotel. It is very clean, the staff are very polite and attentive. Check in was very quick and a lot of information was given. The dining room and food is very nice.
With a clear road it is only about ten minutes from the airport and it has a good sized shopping mall across the street which also has a cinema.
There is free wifi in the rooms although connection can be a bit slow at peak times. The gym is small but functional, it only has one of each machine and work stations but it is under used so you can usually get in the machine you want.
The only problem is the noise levels in the corridors at nights. When a door closes is does so with a bang, and this happens from midnight until about six in the morning. And you can hear the people in the next room talking.
Apart from that, this is a good place to stay whilst travelling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Dubai Novotel Deira City Centre is directly opposite to Deira City Centre shopping mall and within the business and commercial district of Port Saeed. The hotel is only 5 min from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and 15 min from Dubai World Trade Center. It offers 188 guest rooms, ideal for a business trip or family breaks in in Dubai, as well as international and regional restaurants, fully licensed bars and an outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel Dubai
- Novotel Hotel Dubai
- Deira City Centre Novotel