We had a three night stop over on our way from Melbourne to Italy and wanted to see this different part of the world.
We were recommended to stay at the Grand Millennium and it was a good balance between affordability and quality.
We booked a 2 bedroom apartment and it was large, clean and well equipped.
The hotel staff were generally OK, although we needed to ask for assistance, rather then them asking us if they could help.
We had some local activities pre-booked and got the "travel desk" to confirm them. This took a bit of patience and at one point we were told to ring back to Australia to confirm our driver! However, it was eventually sorted and we did not have to make the call.
The hotel is a little off the "beaten track", but given that you have to catch taxi's to go just about anywhere, this was not a real problem. I would advise you to learn the address of the hotel before going out as we had to direct some of our drivers back as they did not know of the hotel (or at least said they didn't).
Overall a good value hotel and one we would stay at again if we were going to go back to Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Grand Millennium Dubai where you will experience a high level of personalised service, plus a memorable stay. This exclusive new property offers luxurious, spacious and tastefully furnished guestrooms, complete with state-of-the-art-technology. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road between Mall of Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping mall, adjacent to Dubai Media City, Emirates Golf Club and The Montgomerie. The hotel has boasts award-winning restaurants, lounge and bars from signature Pan Asian restaurant & bar "Toshi", serving ethnic cuisines from Malaysia, Thailand, China and Japan, the sparkling champagne lounge "Crystal Bar", the dazzling all-day dining "Atrium", the tropical "JUZZ Bar", chic "Lobby Lounge" and the unique "Belgian Beer Cafe" which offers a warm and cozy atmosphere of an authentic European Cafe, featuring Art Nouveau-inspired interior. Enjoy the nine treatment Jasmine Spa, outdoor Swimming pool and Jacuzzi as well as extensive work out facilities and gym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Millennium Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Grand Millennium Hotel Dubai