Grand Midwest Tower - Media City
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$387
US$310
  • Pool
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$177
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$179
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
US$219
US$201
Agoda.com
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$340
US$327
US$220
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$142
US$279
US$226
US$257
US$237
All reviewsbreakfast buffet each morningexcellent apartmentroom conditiondubai internet city metro stational arabnice pool areadays stayhotel is greatrooms are largeabu dhabisupermarkettaxismr
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I have never never ever thought that one day I would actually be on of those people who will write a review full of complains and here I am. I have every reason on earth not to have a single good feedback about this hotel because it simple one of the worst! If you go anywhere in Dubai, the image of such an amazing city is reflected through the service "majority of the time" and no one can deny that, but it's such a shame that this hotel is actually located in Dubai.

Find your own room, sure why not although it's not the "Dubai service" but anyone can get over that although I booked a suite! Take your own luggage sure why not. And then the nightmare started I called more than 8 times to have my tv fixed over a period of 2 hours until I gave up, and still I wasn't upset. I tried to work the wifi but no use so I called them to tell me what's the problem that was 1 hour as well just to give me the password! And the wifi is just useless the worst connection. Later I tried to order a juice but it was impossible for them to answer and when they did I actually went to sleep and the juice was no where to find! After more than 4 hours of calling and having no answer or they will answer and in the coldest way ever. I just couldn't take it anymore I was planning to stay more but thank god I did not extend.

I am still in shock that for the first time I was dreaming of checking out I was dying to get out of this place an for that nightmare to end.

Of course you can dream about them ordering you a cab so good luck in you're in a hurry .. Honestly it's a perfect place to test your limits and appreciate great hotels from 1 star till the best as it will never be as bad.

And after all this don't look for a simple apology because you'll be wishing for too much

Thank you for a hell of a night!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Mai H
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I had gone to Dubai for the first time on a business trip in May'13 and stayed at Grand Midwest Towers. The hotel room was spacious and well stocked with daily essentials. The check in was smooth as much as the access to hotel from Sheikh Zayed Road. Dubai Internet City metro station was just besides the hotel (2 mins walk)! The staff was courteous and well behaved. The food was good too. Connectivity to all corners of Dubai was fantastic as one could get Taxis and Metro easily. All of the famous Dubai malls were just about 15-30 mins away from the hotel! I'd stayed there for 7 nights and the entire stay was fantastic.

Room Tip: Choose the room facing Sheikh Zayed Road
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This hotel isn't the best, we stayed for 3 weeks with our 10 month old son, there was one high chair in the eating area which they had to get from a back room each day. Haven't they heard of Ikea???
Some of the staff had really bad attitude. The hotel is very grubby and could do with updating. The breakfast is awful too, flies around the tinned fruit, and a selection of sandwiches and salad for breakfast!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Recently stayed here for a week with my husband (our friends also stayed at this same hotel apartment during our stay). The apartments are great in size with a kitchenette, living room, powder room, full washroom and a master bedroom. Cleanliness was definitely an issue during our stay. We had to get our pillow cases changed on arrival as there were stains on them. Hair and dust mites were seen under our bed. Stains were on the vanity and front door. Our washroom sink was clogged on arrival. The place looked like it's about to fall apart even though we were told the place is only 2 years old. Housekeeping didn't do too much so we only had our place cleaned once during our one week stay and just asked for our towels to be changed. Front desk staff was a hit or miss. The staff at the convenient store were always friendly. The hotel charges for local calls made. Our friends who were also staying here had very similar issues. I've definitely stayed at better 4 star hotels than this one. And, to top it off the location wasn't great especially if you want to explore downtown Dubai. Lastly, do not eat at the hotel restaurant; food wasn't good and service wasn't any better.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2013

This hotel charge very high internet fee where you can't charges by any 5-star hotel they think their service of same kind. I have stayed in this hotel more than 5 times before but this time they charged me for making local calls whihc is free of cost in every hotel and they are looking for opportunity to make money in this kind of things whihc obviously client can't reject.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Katipalla Hussa... A