“airlines manger”

Ranked #77 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“airlines manger”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

it was a very good stay ,i think somme effort must be done during the breafast
for animation the hotel i propose some animation nesr the swiming pool specialy during the
afternoon for kids

very good relation ship with all staff very helpful and polite

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Herve P, General Manager at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 5 September 2012
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We are truly delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support.

We will definitely look into animation for kids during breakfast, similar to the one we provide for our Friday Brunch. It is always a pleasure to have you as our guests and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Cluster General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (442)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I thnik the place is spacious, and the clear space that make me comfortable such as cloth, kitchenware...
I just one thing is not enough, there have wifi internet, is not full wifi. There is provide one person to access. You can choose one hour/ one day. It is not convenient. Also, it has not the insert for connecting computer directly.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for choosing Flora Creek Hotel Apartments following on your recent visit here in Dubai.

We appreciate receiving your feedback as your honest reviews will help us to identify areas of improvement of our product and services.

With regards the internet, we do have options, Wifi and cables. Cabl;es are located beside the Flat TV Screen. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Thanks to Mr. Manoj Tehelani...
He helped us to choose the right spot for us during the weekend...
We had a lot of fun.. And every thing that we had requested for, was received!!
From Hotel pick-ups to prefect timings, everything was perfect!!
The Marine Cruising was very good... :)

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for the positive feedback following your recent stay in Flora Creek Hotel Apartments. We delighted you found our team members very professional and you enjoyed our facilities.

Thank you for your recommendations and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Out and About
Reviewed 27 August 2012

A generally acceptable stay over 3 days, pleasant apartment and good staff for the most part. Recommend they work on the cleaning and the smell (stale water) in one of the bathroom which seem to waft through the apartment intermittently.

We would have rated higher had I not been faced with a challenge at checkout that could have resulted in my missing a flight. The front desk staff would not let me check out until I could prove I could prove I had paid a deposit for the incidentals thought did not receive a receipt for about 100 US$. Eventually the front desk viewed it turned out the hotel owed me money. Another 10 minutes longer and I would have missed my flight.

It has been almost 2 months now and the hotel is yet to offer an explanation or indeed an apology.

This left a lasting impression and unfortunately not a pleasant one.

Room Tip: Make sure you receive a receipt for every cash payment made.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Tee Z
Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you had some concerns during your stay with us. I also not found any record of your concern while staying in the hotel. Please may I request for the best number to reach you on and the most convenient time to call you by emailing at aileen.biscocho@florahospitality.com and I would be delighted to put things right.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 26 August 2012

My five days stay at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments in August 2012 was beyond all of my expectations. The building with all its facilities including the furniture was modern and excellent. It was clean and well maintained. The breakfast was very good with both the good food and excellent service. The creek view from my room (Room No. - 1009) was fantastic with the sky scrapers including the Burj Khalifa behind it. I have stayed in many good luxury hotels in many countries but I have never come across one with this level of customer service. It was outstanding. With a doubt, I recommend Flora Creek to anyone wanting to visit Dubai, specially families and couples. And the rates are very reasonable. I hope management will improve the room service menu and make it more affordable, deliver a complimentary copy of the daily news paper to the room and have more movie options . Except for these three minor suggestions, Flora Creek is my choice.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ilham R
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments

It is a pleasure to read from your review that you very much enjoyed your stay with us and found the service of our team members to be very friendly and helpful. Rest assured that your kind words are very much appreciated and will be shared with the whole team.

With regards of your request for the newspaper, please note that we offer this service upon guest request at check-in. Our front desk team will be glad assist you for your next stay with us. I will also personally look into the room service menu and prices in this coming weeks.

Thank you once again for recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Doha
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Our first 2 nights at the hotel was a nightmare. I arrived from India (Bangalore) from our first leg of holiday and looking forward to the second leg at Flora Creek Appartment Dubai. On aarival, we were met by the warm smile of the reception staff (Diyva). On entering our apartment, the room ambience was fantastic, the rooms were very clean and the house keeping staff ( Mir) maintained that throughout our stay. However, our 1st and 2nd night experience was horrendous, there was a terrible loud air-conditioning alarm that came up intermittently in the middle of the night and was immediately reported to the reception desk. It took them over 60 hour to decide to move us to another apartment (after 11 PM) when we were all asleep. It will be unfair if I do not mentioned that the reception did send an incompetent AC technician to rectify the fault. On the 7th day of our stay, the hotel offered us a complimentary breakfast at one of their restaurant which was rejected as it came too late.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Olu F
Thank you for taking the time to write a constructive review of the hotel.

My sincere apologies for the shortfall in our service delivery. I have discuss the matter with my team and we are currently taking actions to avoid the communication issue you encountered.

Kindly note that we are on the process of doing the investigation, I will get back to you directly as soon as completed. Rest assured, that this is definitely not reflective of the usual service standards at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

Once again, our sincere apologies and I will remain at your disposal for further clarifications.

Beijing, China
Reviewed 23 August 2012

It was nice staying in the Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel, where my family have spent 2 nights. The services are definitely worth of its price. The reception people were very kind and patient, the bell boys were very helpful. The only regret might be their swiming pool which is small and semi-outdoor, but for little children it is suitable.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
I really appreciate your comments about your recent stay with us. I am glad to see that you were overall very satisfied with the hotel and our services. I am looking forward to welcome you and your family back again